Ever been recognized?

I put pictures of my wife, on computer screensavers in the office. No one could identify it, though it is often seen. Exciting when they look at her body and praise or say it would be good to fuck. If someone identifies her, he definitely talking to her and wanting to fuck her!

View attachment 510934View attachment 510935View attachment 510936View attachment 510937View attachment 510938View attachment 510942View attachment 510943View attachment 510944View attachment 510945View attachment 510946View attachment 510947View attachment 510948
Do you down to share her

I found a secretly made video of Robin getting fucked in a hotel room on xhamster, many many years ago! Couldn’t find it again for over a decade. Just found it again a couple months ago, but the quality is terrible. I think it had been taken down, and the current video is actually another one, filmed off of the original. When I found it I couldn’t believe what I was watching, and just how unbelievably lucky I was to have stumbled across it! It was so fucking hot!! The title had said something like, “she still doesn’t know that she was recorded”, or something along those lines. She consistently denied that it was actually her, but after I showed it to her, she never made the same kind of noises she had made, from when I first met her and how she sounded in the video. I started showing it to my friends and hers too, telling her that if it’s really not her, then she shouldn’t care. Lol. Then this one time, she got really upset with me for showing it, and then shortly after that, they disappeared! There were 2 or 3 of the same video, but each one had a different title and different description of what the video was about. Finding it again just recently, and after so long, was just as unbelievably lucky and every bit as hot as the first time, I mean really, what are the odds of that???
Guess you lucky man

• Love
Reactions: btweets
I dated a fairly well-known adult star for a time and occasionally someone would recognize her, luckily no bad/aggressive experiences. On one of our first outings, I took her to my friend's house for a birthday party. My friend who was having the birthday, his gf actually recognized her but kept quiet. The next day she asked me if it was who she thought it was. She was turned on my the whole thing, she and I always had a little flirtatious banter happening between us. I ended up texting her some photos and video of us fucking and playing, it was a fun introduction to her seeing my cock for the first time and it quickly led to us setting up a dinner date and back to their house for one of the best foursomes I've ever had. They were VERY vanilla but she was so turned on by the whole situation she let it all go and did everything that night.