Ever tried to see how much cum you could hold in your pussy?

Lol, notice how opening of dick and stream of cum are not aligned here... Consistency doesn't even look like cum, its way too watery. Left hand pressed around the base, obviously to help hold the tube in place.

To be fair, most are probably fake in some way but some of these are so over the top its breaks suspension of disbelief haha.
1654653983964.png

Last edited:
This one is a great example though - of course, hard to keep it in the pussy but I love how she's just dripping and sitting in a puddle of cum by the end. There's an even better one but couldn't find it.

This one not fake, it’s a condition known as hyperspermia - look at the size of his grossly enlarged testicles. Every part of the male system in this instance is over supplied with all the ingredients for such a massive semen ejaculation.

Uhh yeah, in hyperspermia the total fluid is defined as greater than around 6ml, no 6oz lol.

From a medical study:

"One hundred and thirty-three ejaculates with hyperspermia (semen volume >6 ml) were divided into three groups: group A, n=66, semen volume 6.0-6.9 ml; group B, n=63, semen volume >7.0 ml; group C, n=4, semen volume >6.0 ml, no sperm in the ejaculates. Sperm motility, count, and morphology were determined according to the World Health Organization Laboratory Manual (2010).

Of the 133 ejaculates studied, the largest volume was 10.8 ml."

Even if some dude had triple the highest amount in this study, it would still be barely more than 1oz. Based on that, I'm a bit skeptical some guy unloaded what looks to be about 8oz into some glasses while gently wanking his cock in a weird ass manner, as he bizarrely presses on something by his balls with his other hand (like they all seem to do in these videos...) and cums intermittently for 5m. If I gently squeezed my cock like that, I'd be lucky to cum at all, let alone having back to back orgasms that all last like 1m.

Bio lesson for anyone not in the know - the semen generated by your testicles only accounts for like 4% of your cum - the rest comes from the prostate, so are we to believe this poor guy is holding multiple champagne flutes worth of seminal fluid in the largest prostate on earth (which would be crushing his urinary tract making it impossible to ********)? Whatever is coming out, it sure doesn't look like it's loaded with sperm, because it has the consistency of milk, not semen.

I mean - its a fun fantasy though and for sure, I'd love to see someone pump that into a pussy too, real or not.

Last edited:
Uhh yeah, in hyperspermia the total fluid is defined as greater than around 6ml, no 6oz lol.

From a medical study:

"One hundred and thirty-three ejaculates with hyperspermia (semen volume >6 ml) were divided into three groups: group A, n=66, semen volume 6.0-6.9 ml; group B, n=63, semen volume >7.0 ml; group C, n=4, semen volume >6.0 ml, no sperm in the ejaculates. Sperm motility, count, and morphology were determined according to the World Health Organization Laboratory Manual (2010).

Even if some dude had triple the highest amount in this study, it would still be barely more than 1oz. Based on that, I'm a bit skeptical some guy unloaded what looks to be about 8oz into some glasses while gently wanking his cock in a weird ass manner, as he bizarrely presses on something by his balls with his other hand (like they all seem to do in these videos...) and cums intermittently for 5m. If I gently squeezed my cock like that, I'd be lucky to cum at all, let alone having back to back orgasms that all last like 1m.

Bio lesson for anyone not in the know - the semen generated by your testicles only accounts for like 4% of your cum - the rest comes from the prostate, so are we to believe this poor guy is holding multiple champagne flutes worth of seminal fluid in the largest prostate on earth (which would be crushing his urinary tract making it impossible to ********)? Whatever is coming out, it sure doesn't look like it's loaded with sperm, because it has the consistency of milk, not semen.

I mean - its a fun fantasy though and for sure, I'd love to see someone pump that into a pussy too, real or not.

In terms of ejaculate volume, a little goes a long way. My wife's boyfriend and I both are considered heavy cummers but about three years ago we put it to the test and we both shot our combined loads into a shot glass. We did not fill it fully despite our best efforts.

Reactions: Stiffcock

From a medical study:

Understand what you’re saying but look at the position of ejaculate in relation to his urethra, it’s spot on and it’s also an old video which would be hard to fake. Also, there’s always exceptions to every rule.

Understand what you’re saying but look at the position of ejaculate in relation to his urethra, it’s spot on and it’s also an old video which would be hard to fake. Also, there’s always exceptions to every rule

Understand what you’re saying but look at the position of ejaculate in relation to his urethra, it’s spot on and it’s also an old video which would be hard to fake. Also, there’s always exceptions to every rule.
Yeah, I mean its definitely much more real looking than the previous one but you know, Star Wars is also fake and they did that in 1977 on video.

Throwing a bit of reality to this thread..........

Similar to @Couple4MFM , I will attest that the bulk of the cum is pushed out by the next guy. My wife has been a regular attendee to the Splash Mocha parties and has had multiple men at the same time on many, many occasions. I will tell you that the bed ends up on the receiving end of most of the cum, even after a long night.

However.....personally I enjoy the "reconnecting" sex after everyone leaves.

Yeah, I mean its definitely much more real looking than the previous one but you know, Star Wars is also fake and they did that in 1977 on video.
I’m talking about amateurs not a Spielberg multi million dollar movie set of special effects!🤣

Stupid vid for sure...
But like the real responses here, we do mfm with a guy we know. He always goes 3 rounds I go two. Been nights it's one more from him and-or me.
Of course it dosent all stay in there. Wife sometimes won't wipe off at all, kind sexy for her I'm guessing, is for me for sure. She's a friggin mess down there, it's in her butt Crack, up on her tummy/pube area and all over inside her thighs. We don't play with the sperm but the slick-ness is kinda erotic. And that slop-squish-squish sound is HOT.

Stupid vid for sure...
But like the real responses here, we do mfm with a guy we know. He always goes 3 rounds I go two. Been nights it's one more from him and-or me.
Of course it dosent all stay in there. Wife sometimes won't wipe off at all, kind sexy for her I'm guessing, is for me for sure. She's a friggin mess down there, it's in her butt Crack, up on her tummy/pube area and all over inside her thighs. We don't play with the sperm but the slick-ness is kinda erotic. And that slop-squish-squish sound is HOT.

You enjoy all the same things we enjoy about threesomes and more. Our regular boyfriend has the capacity to go multiple times in one night and he always cums a decent amount. It is always surprising how a little cum goes such a long way in making a sticky mess. My wife was intrigued by videos with guys filling glasses and she and others have always said I am a heavy summer. She wanted to measure our load volume the boyfriend averages between 6-8ml per ejaculation and I average 12-14ml on my first load but drop to the 4-6ml on subsequent ejaculations while the boyfriend stays consistent. She measured our total volume using a medical-grade digital scale.