Ever tried to see how much cum you could hold in your pussy?

The most cum my wife has had inside her was from a time she took 19 men in one night. All went bareback and shot their loads as deep inside her as they could.

While this picture does not show how much cum there was, you can still see it on the current guy's cock, balls, and leaking out of my wife's pussy and down her thighs. I can tell you each guy after the second pushed a lot of cum out with their thrusts before they added their load.

View attachment 839645

This guy was like number five or maybe six and I got his snapshot as he entered her, after a few of his thrusts his balls were covered in other men's cum and he added another load.

View attachment 839657

Judging from our experience, all the guys we have played with seem to love seeing a pussy filled and leaking cum loads, their own or other guy's loads. Once the play begins nobody is squeamish about contact with other men's cum loads.

After several men, my wife will literally leak for several days. She says the female vagina is a muscle and designed like an Accordion. She says the vagina expands during arousal to accept larger size cocks and then after climax, the vagina will contract back to its normal size and this leaves folds of muscle tissue that hold cum until it is naturally expelled.
It's the same with the ass, by the way. Last week a guy (only one) cummed in my wife's asshole. More than 24 hours she said she was still leaking from there, despite... the other usages of that hole ;)

Last edited:
It's the same with the ass, by the way. Last week a guy (only one) cummed in my wife's asshole. More than 24 hours she said she was still leaking from there, despite... the other usages of that hole ;)
give me your hotwife to fuck....let me make her my bitch

In traditional group/gang bang sessions, involving penetrative sex, most of the cum is going to get pushed out of the center's pussy (or ass) from taking one cock after another. It's in a sense nature's design. The center's PC contractions, and the banger's cock-heads will push/pull most of the cum out, save for whichever banger was "last in line."

In the fetish/kink domain, and often in breeding scenarios, there's a form of pussy-gaping bukake. The basic idea is that the center is positioned such that her pussy is gaped. Often a speculum is used to keep her open. The bangers take turns, sequentially, jacking their cocks until they ejaculate into her open, gaping pussy.

Sparing the math and anatomy, the average vagina has a volume somewhere around 2 ounces. Average ejaculate volume is around 2.5ml. Once you do all the conversion, that suggests 30 cum loads will fill the average vagina.

Based on encounters I've been involved in, this math pretty much holds out, highly dependent on the center and the bangers. KK did one of these encounters and took 22 loads of cum in her gaping cunt before it began to overflow. She was in a gynecology exam chair, with a thin speculum inserted. The most I ever observed was a rather rubenesque center, propped atop a stack of cushions, legs supported by the bangers, pussy held open by her husband - she was "bent" at an angle that had her open, gaped pussy lips parallel to the floor. She took 35 loads before overflowing.

The downside for the bangers is in this sort of pussy bukake there's no penetration - all the banger's are just jacking off into the center's gaping pussy.
I would love to to that and make my hubby watch! It would be so hot to have him know I have that much cum in me...

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    37.9 KB · Views: 21
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    7.9 KB · Views: 22