Ever wanted someone you know, other than your spouse/gf, to cuck you?

Ha ha same. Made me so jealous, but now the idea is such a turn-on. Wish I’d taken advantage of it at the time! Still fantasize about her fucking
My friends, etc, in front of me. She would have done it had I asked. Her sexual confidence was a huge turn-on but also a source of anguish for me.

We have recently gone public and our close friends and co-workers know about our lifestyle. We both work in the same small company and share the same boss who is now fucking her. I told Clare she can fuck whoever she wants and she hasn't let me down. I love it

My mates daughter,¿ she is in a normal relationship with her partner but she knows my wife fucks who she wants and I let her , indeed i help her , she is often asking me questions, And is now taking charge and ordering me about, things she wants me to do or not do , it's gradual but its beginning to look fun having a 30 year old in charge, her dad , my mate seems to be encouraging her, he's the same age as me we're in our 70s.!!!!!

I’m wondering if you ever wanted to get bullied/humiliated or cucked for someone you know, other than your wife or gf.
I did it with my first live in partner, we started with couple swapping, but it became very apparent very quickly to me that I was mostly interested in seeing her get fucked. So we went down that route

We have recently gone public and our close friends and co-workers know about our lifestyle. We both work in the same small company and share the same boss who is now fucking her. I told Clare she can fuck whoever she wants and she hasn't let me down. I love it
What exact do you love about it? Do you enjoy the humiliation?