Ever watched wife flirt in hotel then invite guy to room to fuck her?

done this several times and is a lot of fun. i love watching her flirt. I will have her go to the bar first like she is alone and then I show up 10-15 minutes later and sit near and watch. she gets free drinks and once in a while she'll invited the guy to our room. the most memorable time is we were in the bahamas and a fireman she met there wanted to buy her drinks. she let me know to hang back so i watched as they drank and were getting touchy felly. i watched them leave together and she gave me a look and a wink so i waited for her to text me. i finally got the text and i could not wait to hear the details and get sloppy seconds.

We’ve done this a lot. It’s one of our favourite ways to play when we’re away. I sit at the bar, James sits somewhere he can watch. Doesn’t always work but a fairly high success rate. Sometimes I’ll take the guy up to our room and James has to wait in the bar, other times he’s got to watch.
We’ve done the same thing in pubs and clubs. Lots of ways to play with this.
Lynn xx
Many couples start off in the lifestyle this way. Watching this dynamic makes things easier on the cuck and gives the wife more confidence/reassurance.

the only way this is fun for us is if i can join in the room and some guys do not want that and so they do not get to fuc her. The whole flirting in the hotel bar part if v fun. I sit fat from her to give her freedom to flirt openly. We only ever do this if far from home. We start the evening with her in slutty or revealing dress so that plenty of leg is on display and if appropriate she can mae it clear to her victim that she has no panties. This is one of her dresses that wors well for these games' she can accidently flash, but cover up if too many other notice

Attachments

• 070820 (10).jpg
    070820 (10).jpg
    680.8 KB · Views: 31
  • 070820 (11).jpg
    070820 (11).jpg
    464.8 KB · Views: 36