Ever watched wife flirt in hotel then invite guy to room to fuck her?

Going on holiday next week and encouraging the wife to flirt in hotel while I watch. She loves to flirt when she's had a few drinks but never took it to the next level. Would love her to invite a guy back to hotel room to fuck her while I watch. Would love to hear some tips and stories from anyone who has experienced this before.

Of course I did.
It's a fantasy of mine to see my wife being pounded by another man or men. We've discussed it and sometimes she's keen, but something is holding her back. She blows hot and cold. She loves to flirt when she's had a few drinks. Last time we were on holiday in Greece she was dancing with the group of Greek waiters in a bar/restaraunt, it turned me on so much. She didn't take it any further she lobes to tease and flirt. Deep down I think she wants to be a filty slutwife.

Going on holiday next week and encouraging the wife to flirt in hotel while I watch. She loves to flirt when she's had a few drinks but never took it to the next level. Would love her to invite a guy back to hotel room to fuck her while I watch. Would love to hear some tips and stories from anyone who has experienced this before.
Same exact boat. Seems to love Flirting dresses sluttily but cannot seem to get to next level. Advice? Ask a guy to try to fuck her and bless it?

Where you going I’ll come and take her back to your hotel room
Going on holiday next week and encouraging the wife to flirt in hotel while I watch. She loves to flirt when she's had a few drinks but never took it to the next level. Would love her to invite a guy back to hotel room to fuck her while I watch. Would love to hear some tips and stories from anyone who has experienced this before

Do you ever ask your wife if she's thought how her dance partner's cock would feel, to imagine taking him somewhere to fuck? Get her imagination working, tell her to show you how she can get hot, act enticing, show her naughtier side! Tell her you love seeing her tease men to an erection, she's free to go as far as she's willing, its up to her.

Last edited:
We have done this more times than I'm able to count - in part, because it somewhat mimics our first "official" hot wife experience.

This is something we regularly do, because it is so intensely erotic. There are dozens of ways to role play / fantasy realize this scenario. I'm now hard and stroking just thinking about it!

A few years ago my wife and I were at a hotel for an event. It got late into the evening and we had wound up sat with a bunch of people chatting. As I was talking to one guy I overheard my wife asking the guy she was talking to if he had a room they could go back to. I was incredibly turned on.

Unfortunately he didn’t but since then I’ve often fantasised about what would have happened if he did. I think about him taking her hand and leading her off to his room in front of everyone. Then, once they’d gone into his room, how they would make out, hands roaming over each others bodies. How he’d lay her on his bed, undo the buttons of her jeans and pull them off. How she’d gasp as he pushed his hard cock into her.

Just a few days ago. We'd driven almost 8 hours to another city on Thursday for a meeting on Friday. We hadn't really eaten all day and read that the restaurant in the hotel didn't open until 6:00, so May suggested we go to the bar and have a drink before dinner. She ordered her wine and I had a beer. We found out that we could order dinner, so did so at the bar.

Since we hadn't eaten much all day, the drinks hit us harder than usual. May became very friendly with folks who came to the bar. Finally a guy sat down next to her and ordered dinner. She had her third glass of wine by then and started talking with him. Then I noticed she had her hand on his thigh and was leaning in close to him. May was visibly drunk. I guess her hand moved to his cock and she started stroking it through his pants. She turned to me as she took another sip of wine and told me she was taking him back to our room.

The three of us settled our checks and ordered anther round of drinks to go.

We got into our room and May kissed him, then started fumbling with his belt buckle. He undid it for her and dropped his pants. She followed by dropping to her knees and taking his cock into her mouth. After a couple of minutes she stood up and said she wanted to take a shower, so stripped off her clothes and went into the bathroom. The guy and I sat down to have our drinks, he with his cock still hanging out.

May got our of the shower and again dropped to her knees to suck the guy to a full erection. She leaned over the bed and asked him to fuck her from behind. I handed him a condom and a tube of lube and he slid his cock into May and banged my wife's pussy hard, while playing with her tits. She was excited and moaned as the guy quickly shot his cum into her.

May cleaned him up, he put his pants back on, and left.

Attachments

• DCblow.jpg
    DCblow.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
We used that technique several times. After flirting with the man she told them I would be joining the party. If the guy acted hesitant about me joining she would convince them by showing or giving them a view or feel of what they could enjoy more up in the room
we used to run into that once in awhile but my wife solved that problem by not inviting me to join in. she will leave me sitting at the bar until she returns, if I'm lucky she might txt me to say not to wait for her. if I am really lucky she'll send me a picture

We have played it a lot, wife loves to tease and i usually leave her alone in hotel bars for a long while dressed in a sluty way. But it hasnt worked for us. Much better have been topless pools and beaches. Hotel staff much easier to go further than passengers and are by far her number one target. We had some success with passengers only in tiny hotels almost empty a couple of times, not much more.

Reactions: Cuckindeep