how to start the conversation!

Tell her that you noticed other men checking her out at different times. Be very vague about the details. When you're in bed with her mention that you are a lucky man to have a wife who looks as beautiful as her to be fooling around with. Tell her the guys that check her out would love to be in your shoes right now. Tell her that as a guy you know the others who have checked her out are thinking "I would love to get her in the sac". Tell her that it turns you on to think that she has the ability to turn on other guys. Push the envelope over time as to what goes thru your mind, when you have in the back of your mind, that other guys want to be doing this with her right now. Tell her you imagine...if these guys had a choice "would it be a wham bam.. thank you ma'am, or would they want to take you out to a nice dinner and expensive hotel room and make love to her"

You won't appear like a freak b\c you're not suggesting it, but you are putting it in her mind another guy fucking her when she is fucking you. I tell my wife this and she is a "NO GO" when it comes to anything being a cuck or swinging, but I keep trying and planting the seed but staying in a very "safe zone". Good luck!!

Last edited: