Every Picture Tells a Story....

I love your post idea for this thread! You are 100% correct in that every picture has a story behind it and one of the things we enjoy most about seeing old pictures come up in our picture feed is remembering the back story of the image. So, why not share some of those incredible experiences?

This is an older image of my wife taken back one evening in August 2008. We had arrived home one Friday evening and had been out for a few drinks at some local bars within walking distance of our home. We had run into a guy I worked with during our time out. He was a nice guy, younger than us, and he worked out daily. It was apparent my wife found him hot. As the evening wound down, we suggested our friend walk home with us and wait before going to his car since we had all been drinking. He agreed after we assured him it was no inconvenience for us, and we told him he was welcome to use one of our spare rooms to sleep until he felt sober enough to drive.

My wife wore a short cocktail dress at the time and did not wear panties underneath. We had originally planned to meet a young man from a swinger site, but he stood us up. My wife became flirtatious and playful at home, but since the guy was a coworker, he did not make any moves. My wife got up and announced she was going to go in and lie down since it was after midnight. Instead of walking down the hall, she walked over to our fireplace and bent forward to expose her bare ass to our guest. Then, in the most innocent and seductive way possible, she asked, "Is anyone going to come back to the bedroom to help get this dress off me?"

My coworker looked at me, and I just nodded my approval, he sprang up, and my wife finally got what she wanted. She still teases about how that night being stood up turned out to be a good thing for her.

PurpleDressH.png

I love your post idea for this thread! You are 100% correct in that every picture has a story behind it and one of the things we enjoy most about seeing old pictures come up in our picture feed is remembering the back story of the image. So, why not share some of those incredible experiences?

This is an older image of my wife taken back one evening in August 2008. We had arrived home one Friday evening and had been out for a few drinks at some local bars within walking distance of our home. We had run into a guy I worked with during our time out. He was a nice guy, younger than us, and he worked out daily. It was apparent my wife found him hot. As the evening wound down, we suggested our friend walk home with us and wait before going to his car since we had all been drinking. He agreed after we assured him it was no inconvenience for us, and we told him he was welcome to use one of our spare rooms to sleep until he felt sober enough to drive.

My wife wore a short cocktail dress at the time and did not wear panties underneath. We had originally planned to meet a young man from a swinger site, but he stood us up. My wife became flirtatious and playful at home, but since the guy was a coworker, he did not make any moves. My wife got up and announced she was going to go in and lie down since it was after midnight. Instead of walking down the hall, she walked over to our fireplace and bent forward to expose her bare ass to our guest. Then, in the most innocent and seductive way possible, she asked, "Is anyone going to come back to the bedroom to help get this dress off me?"

My coworker looked at me, and I just nodded my approval, he sprang up, and my wife finally got what she wanted. She still teases about how that night being stood up turned out to be a good thing for her.

Very Nice!

One more to share here.

Before we built our house and moved we lived in a small subdivision. The house two doors down from us was occupied by two guys who were 22 and 30 at the time. The 30-year-old had inherited the house from his grandparents and had his friend living with him. They loved to visit us and flirt and carry on with my wife. It did not take them long to learn that when my wife had a few drinks, she became pretty wild and lost her inhibitions.

One evening they came over and wanted to play cards. Neither my wife nor I were card players, so they said they would teach us to play poker. We played for probably an hour as they made sexual innuendos and we had shots of tequila since it is my wife's favorite liquor. My wife is naturally very competitive, so as the game became less exciting and she was doing okay with her hands, she suggested we make it more exciting. The older of the two guys suggested we make it more interesting by playing strip poker. My wife said no a few times, but then, after winning a few hands, she said she wanted to see all of us guys naked, and she grabbed the cards and dealt.

She had been set up and she never won another hand before she was fully naked and on display for the two guys. She kept saying it wasn't fair and she wanted to see the guys naked so the guys made her an agreement. We would continue to play, but when the losers had to remove a piece of clothing, she had to remove it for us. I got to watch my wife undress us all that night.

Here is a picture of her leaning over to pull off the 22-year-old's boxer shorts that night. Her reaction to the size of his cock was priceless, he was larger than she had seen, and she could not hold herself back; that was the end of the poker game as she got to enjoy three men that night in our living room.

StripPoker.png

So we love to post pictures related to the thread posted but often there is no context to the picture. So many pictures here are amazing and I find myself wanting to know more about what was going on or about to happen. I use my imagination but I would bet that the true story is often far better, I am guilty of not providing context as well and I am going to make an effort to do so. This thread is wide open on whatever picture you want to post be please add some information....as much or as little as you'd like but please do.

I'll start first.

From a few years back. We had been to a club celebrating and good friends birthday. The friend and her husband are also in the lifestyle so we let the wives have their fun flirting and dancing with plenty of guys. She loves to dance and looked so hot grinding with guys. She let them feel her up as she did the same to them. There was some heavy make-out sessions and of course the guys were buying lots of drinks. It was insanely hot to watch her go. In the end we were just there to have fun with our friends and we surely did. I took this picture at the parking deck as we were waiting on the Uber driver. Neither one of us was good to drive.

View attachment 1655593
Hotie

The very first nude photos of my wife. We had been married about 2 years when they were takin. Despite owning a polaroid camera of our own she never let me take naked pictures of her with it. Apparently she had no qualms letting the coworker she was cheating with take them. She posed for these in his bedroom. I knew about the affair and we separated for about a years because of it. When it ended he started spreading these photos around our neighborhood for revenge. I found these along with a few others in our yard. I don't know how many more there are or which neighbors may have seen them.View attachment 1718659View attachment 1718660View attachment 1718661View attachment 1718662View attachment 1718663
She is very sexy
But in my opinion she is even more alluring and sexy now (when mature!)

Reactions: Desejo de corno
One nite a friend came over and the wife wanted to play a game so we played poker but I'm not a card player an she is she was winning and so I suggested strip poker and she agreed thinking we'd be naked we lost most of our clothes before she started to lose she tried everything to delay getting naked when it was just her and our friend with 1 piece left they agreed the winner got to tell the loser what to do and she lost so he suggested blowjobs for us both

One nite a friend came over and the wife wanted to play a game so we played poker but I'm not a card player an she is she was winning and so I suggested strip poker and she agreed thinking we'd be naked we lost most of our clothes before she started to lose she tried everything to delay getting naked when it was just her and our friend with 1 piece left they agreed the winner got to tell the loser what to do and she lost so he suggested blowjobs for us both

Blowjobs are a great dare or penalty for losing. This was my wife sucking a friend on a losing bet.

blowjob-game.jpg

A few years ago we use to own a small limousine company. We had started as a side business years ago with one limo and built it up to 3...like I said...small company. Anyways limos need a lot of servicing, and the one in the pictures was just out of the shop and Wanda and I went to pick it up. We Uber'd over to the shop and she was a little frisky with me during the ride....all good fun. We picked the limo up and started heading back home when she says "lets pull over and fuck"....didn't have to ask twice. We parked, hopped in the back and I snapped a few before diving into her pussy. Hope you enjoy!
View attachment 1704079View attachment 1704080View attachment 1704081
You are a very lucky husband.

Reactions: Desejo de corno

She's just beautiful!