Exhibitionism

I’m more of an exhibitionist. I get a rush of doing my wife outdoors. I can never pull the plug of just showing her off. Any female advice?
I’m not a woman..lol. But I had a gf once who loved me to find where places men and sometimes women go to places for “dogging”. There was a spot in So Cal where I took her a couple times. Strip her naked, made her play with her pussy while outside and I would hang on to her she would keep one arm around me while she did her thing and had a blindfold. Other men and a couple women have actually come up pretty close to us, talk very dirty things to her. She would cum soo freakin hard for long periods of time. She would make the other people cum to. I would lift her blind fold up once in a while so she could see the people there dirty talking her. We would get people asking if they could finger her, lick her nips or pussy, asking for head from her, I would refuse. It was hot! She didn’t mind doing what we did. She knew she had the trust of me keeping it safe for her. She loved every bit of our fun. She most importantly just needed to be safe and have not just anyone touch her.