Exploring male in Eastern Colorado for wife first time sharing experience.

Hotrodden

Couple
Looking to share my mature wife with a man in his middle 30s too 40s for the first time. He must be polite, respectful. She is shy but willing to suck you off and maybe fuck her. I just want to watch. You must be in good shape. Bigger then 7.5 cock preferred but not necessary. Looking in Eastern CO

I'm in Denver and very interested in helping. I don't fit all of your criteria perfectly but I think we could create something hot, sexy, and safe. Feel free to contact me at hisparky2005@yahoo. Let's talk!

Looking to share my mature wife with a man in his middle 30s too 40s for the first time. He must be polite, respectful. She is shy but willing to suck you off and maybe fuck her. I just want to watch. You must be in good shape. Bigger then 7.5 cock preferred but not necessary. Looking in Eastern CO
How about my cock. I’m 11x9 rock hard. Hung like a horse truly. The women squirm like hell mounting the fucker but once they get on they are hooked for as long as I will fuck them. Text me man, 785 691 6566, Erik in Lawrence KS. I love CO. Come their often.