Expose your slutty wife here for us to rate out of 10 and tell you what we'd want to do to her!

Anakin85

Male
Are you feeling
strip tease dance GIF
horny and naughty? Expose your wife so we can wank over her!:devilish:đź‘ż

Gimme detail about what you’d do!
She needs those tits sucked and that fat ass played with! Eating/fingering her pussy as I lick,kiss, and grope her tits until her pussy is soaked. Then rotate her through missionary w/legs up, doggy, prone bone, and some side ways back shots as I pull on her hair and leave handprint on her ass.

She’d finish riding me in cowgirl until she is shaking from cumming so hard. Her convulsions being the final trick for me to unload deeeep in her

here u go mate
I would take her to a park in the middle of the day and push her up against a tree just off a main path so passers by would be able to catch a glimpse as I pulled her jeans and panties down around her ankles and sucked in her clit until she exploded with multiple screaming orgasms!! Then I'd bend her forward on to all fours facing the path and tongue fuck her ass before inserting my big throbbing dick while playing with her clit. Id cum in her ass so my semen would be oozing out of her stretched and we anus for the next few hours then have her lick my cock clean!

Reactions: Desejo de corno
BURAGO:

She makes me think that she looks like someone's mother, possibly mine. Which I mean to be a compliment. That look instantly makes me hard.

I would love for her to grasp my shaft, just like that. Use her beautiful lips to service my cock. Then mount her from behind. Penetrating her deep with the intent to inseminate—it's all so primal.

Reactions: Desejo de corno