Exposed your wife in public

I have always loved when my wife is out in public and unaware she is showing some crack or panties. I caught her in the grocery store getting something from a bottom freezer shelf while showing her ass crack. The hottest part was that she was looking for a specific item and had bent down like this several times, catching the attention of three young guys following her with their phones out. I had no doubt they had been snapping images of her each time she bent over.

IMG_20230407_154023.png

One night out at an all-adult campground, my wife was dared to go onto the deck fully naked and stay nude for one full hour. She said she would get splinters on the deck, so we told her she could wear her cowgirl boots but nothing else.

Naked-Wife-Outside.jpg

It took about ten minutes before we guys could not take it, and she was getting used. The next morning she said it was a lot of fun and we should try it again.

NakedWife.jpg

I've got two votes for library, so library it is!

Here's a small collage of her flashing her (sheet lace) panties and playing with her pussy. More to come

View attachment 1494428
She is the most precious little minx; a hardback "Decameron" applied firmly to the rear of those lace panties should help remind her to make sure she doesn't get any "water damage" on the nearby volumes... sticky fingers should be thoroughly cleaned before work resumes...😉😘

• Love
Reactions: Mister_De_Sade
Indeed. She's also available for private and "group" tutoring at the library late at night, when it's quite so you won't be disturbed. Remember to keep it quiet though, others are studying nearby, so unless you want an audience...

View attachment 1494445
View attachment 1494447
What happens in the stacks, stays in the stacks... 😉 few perfumes headier than the combined scent of leather bindings, old paper, and hot wanton pussy *sigh*

• Love
Indeed. She's also available for private and "group" tutoring at the library late at night, when it's quite so you won't be disturbed. Remember to keep it quiet though, others are studying nearby, so unless you want an audience...

View attachment 1494445
View attachment 1494447
Absolutely gorgeous! Definitely makes me desire to spend more time in the library. Love how she is enjoying showing off like this...

One night out at an all-adult campground, my wife was dared to go onto the deck fully naked and stay nude for one full hour. She said she would get splinters on the deck, so we told her she could wear her cowgirl boots but nothing else.

View attachment 1492173

It took about ten minutes before we guys could not take it, and she was getting used. The next morning she said it was a lot of fun and we should try it again.

View attachment 1492184
Wow, great experience for her

Reactions: Couple4MFM