Exposing the wife where we live

When I got my first iPhone back when it was released in June 2007 I took a picture of my wife naked on our bed. She was too shy to allow me to get her face in the picture. At the time she still had a full bush of thick, curly, black, pubic hair for a triangle over her pussy.

We were traveling to a music festival that July and checked into a hotel about 3 hours from home since we knew we would be drinking. We were not a lifestyle couple at the time but had a few isolated experiences. My wife had mentioned several times that one of our young neighbors was hot and she would love to see him naked. Her comments were always a prelude to sex between us. At our hotel that night my wife was talking about the neighbor and she stood and pulled her dress off over her head. I was sitting behind her and managed to get a good shot with my iPhone. She then walked down the hall toward the door, telling me "Wouldn't it be exciting if I was opening the door like this to let Roger in?"

I sent the pictures to Roger by text along with what my wife had said. He wanted to know where we were and I told him. Three and a half hours later, Roger surprised my wife when he knocked on our door. Twenty minutes after walking inside he had his cock in my wife's mouth and soo inside her married pussy.

View attachment 1437027

View attachment 1437028

View attachment 1437026

View attachment 1437029
wow

Reactions: Fazeldex
I had these framed. If man or men were visiting us we might set them where a man would. Since I knew where they were one of us could subtley watch to see his reaction. Just innocent enough to laugh if off if something was saidView attachment 503306View attachment 503307
Any stories to tell? There must have been some interesting reactions from friends/visitors? She definitely features in their fantasies for sure ;-)

When I got my first iPhone back when it was released in June 2007 I took a picture of my wife naked on our bed. She was too shy to allow me to get her face in the picture. At the time she still had a full bush of thick, curly, black, pubic hair for a triangle over her pussy.

We were traveling to a music festival that July and checked into a hotel about 3 hours from home since we knew we would be drinking. We were not a lifestyle couple at the time but had a few isolated experiences. My wife had mentioned several times that one of our young neighbors was hot and she would love to see him naked. Her comments were always a prelude to sex between us. At our hotel that night my wife was talking about the neighbor and she stood and pulled her dress off over her head. I was sitting behind her and managed to get a good shot with my iPhone. She then walked down the hall toward the door, telling me "Wouldn't it be exciting if I was opening the door like this to let Roger in?"

I sent the pictures to Roger by text along with what my wife had said. He wanted to know where we were and I told him. Three and a half hours later, Roger surprised my wife when he knocked on our door. Twenty minutes after walking inside he had his cock in my wife's mouth and soo inside her married pussy.

View attachment 1437027

View attachment 1437028

View attachment 1437026

View attachment 1437029
I would love to hear more stories about your hot wife.

I’m sure most guys here love for other guys to see their wives naked. How many guys have shown naked pics of your wife to other guys in person? I’m no different, I get a huge hard on seeing other guys looking at my wife naked and not just her body but her face too, I love knowing that guys that know us have seen her naked and have naked pics of her.....recently I printed several naked pics of my wife and put them out in a public places and sat back and watched guys looking at them or put the pics in there pockets, even saw some take pics of them with their phones. The best was of a neighbor that knows us and comes over to our house on occasion and I watched him looking at them and taking pics of them. Here’s a pic of her pics laid out in the bathroom at the biggest gas station in our neighborhood.
Where are the pics? Please share them