Exposing the wife where we live

I’m sure most guys here love for other guys to see their wives naked. How many guys have shown naked pics of your wife to other guys in person? I’m no different, I get a huge hard on seeing other guys looking at my wife naked and not just her body but her face too, I love knowing that guys that know us have seen her naked and have naked pics of her.....recently I printed several naked pics of my wife and put them out in a public places and sat back and watched guys looking at them or put the pics in there pockets, even saw some take pics of them with their phones. The best was of a neighbor that knows us and comes over to our house on occasion and I watched him looking at them and taking pics of them. Here’s a pic of her pics laid out in the bathroom at the biggest gas station in our neighborhood.
nice ...lucky you...i have similar incident happened with my 40y old wife...still wanking thinking of it

super late to the party ,but id still love to see it if its still available to view (y)
okay i got the link and i posted it on onclick chicks
she asked us to expose her anywhere we posted so here we are back where it started i posted this on here in another thread but it seems to be deleted so here it is for those that missed it

our exchange

Quote:
ted roberts
Male
Yesterday at 7:56 PM
hi ashley

posted a reply and posted a video of yours and some pictures

i transposted my wifes love of humiliated submission exposure and spankings from older guys and gals and their control of her arse tits and c*nt over to you hope i wasn't too wide of the mark for you and your needs and you got some thrills from it because that would be exactly what my wife would want to happen to her if she had the courage to wank in the windows and our neighbour got his way with her lol
happy to post your pictures and this or any other story about you on a website im a member of called oneclickchicks ,let me know and ill expose you there and send you the link

Janderson32151
Female
Gold member
Verified
Today at 2:53 AM
Thank you for your posts. Please post me on oneclickchicks as well. Please say humiliating things about me on that site as well

heres my post on oneclick
shes a naughty nasty prick teasing c*nt and deserves all thats coming to her tormenting her old neighbor with her bare arse and wet c*nt while she masterbates in her window deliberately in his full view giving him a hardon while she wanks herself behind the safety of her windows, she enjoys knowing he can see every inch of her arsehole and c*nt but cant touch her and struggles with the biggest hardon hes had for years
he should wait until he sees her out in her garden and strike up a conversation and take her by the ear and haul her across his knee ,pull down her shorts and panties and expose her arse and c*nt ,and give her the spanking she deserves, he should tell her that if she enjoys showing off her arse hell show it to everyone
the noise would alert the neighbors who would gather to watch this dirty little madam get her arse smacked like a naughty girl, all of them laughing at her and making crude remarks about her c*nt and red arse
in the struggle her tits have slipped out of the tank top and are now fully on view and hanging down for all to see
one spiteful old lady says shes not so stuck up and high and mighty now we've seen her with her bare arse all red and spanked dirty little b*tch and her husband says she looks like shes enjoying it and gets down close to her c*nt and sees its all wet and feels it and pushes three fingers in it and she then starts to push her c*nt back on his fingers in full view of everyone
she tries to fuck his fingers
this makes the old spanker stop and push her off his knee and she lands on her back with her legs open wet c*nt exposed and titts out for all to see ,he quickly takes her by the ear and marches her bare red arsed tits jiggling into his house to the cheers and laughter of the neighbours ,with him saying now im going to teach you a real lesson and im pretty sure that lesson would include her on all fours with her tits dangling free and her bare red arse up in the air with his stiff sweaty dick meeting her stinky wet c*nt ,her mouth round his cock and his cum in her c*nt lol
View attachment 619772-6b9950fb8440314529d2727940e2c5c7.mp444122-a981ce62592af422ed630733cd823758.jpg20170708_153132.jpgCopy of 20191107_153851_1573440850506.JPGDSC_0091.jpg

Hello!!! I know this is an old post but if your still desiring to show off your lady I can post between Elkhart and south bend pretty easily.
Hey, I'm brand new here but this has been a major fantasy of mine for a long time. I've printed a couple myself but haven't had the guts to put them out. I'd love to take you up on the offer if you can print some of my wife's pics and put them out there and hopefully send me back a shot of the pic laying out in the open?

Reactions: Garrett
Hey, I'm brand new here but this has been a major fantasy of mine for a long time. I've printed a couple myself but haven't had the guts to put them out. I'd love to take you up on the offer if you can print some of my wife's pics and put them out there and hopefully send me back a shot of the pic laying out in the open?
Show me yours and I'll show you mine?!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220615-054600.png
    Screenshot_20220615-054600.png
    440.2 KB · Views: 48
My wife enjoys working outdoors in the yard and around the house. One of our neighbors told her he would pay her to come over and cut his grass, weed eat, and blow off the clippings. She said if he needed somebody to do it, she would, and he would not have to pay her. She went over on the golf cart, and it did not take much effort on his part to convince her to do the yard work in the nude.

blowing.gif

I’m sure most guys here love for other guys to see their wives naked. How many guys have shown naked pics of your wife to other guys in person? I’m no different, I get a huge hard on seeing other guys looking at my wife naked and not just her body but her face too, I love knowing that guys that know us have seen her naked and have naked pics of her.....recently I printed several naked pics of my wife and put them out in a public places and sat back and watched guys looking at them or put the pics in there pockets, even saw some take pics of them with their phones. The best was of a neighbor that knows us and comes over to our house on occasion and I watched him looking at them and taking pics of them. Here’s a pic of her pics laid out in the bathroom at the biggest gas station in our neighborhood.
I had a friend send me a picture of his wives ass bent over the tub and i think i jacked off to it 20 times.

I had a friend send me a picture of his wives ass bent over the tub and i think i jacked off to it 20 times.

When I got my first iPhone back when it was released in June 2007 I took a picture of my wife naked on our bed. She was too shy to allow me to get her face in the picture. At the time she still had a full bush of thick, curly, black, pubic hair for a triangle over her pussy.

We were traveling to a music festival that July and checked into a hotel about 3 hours from home since we knew we would be drinking. We were not a lifestyle couple at the time but had a few isolated experiences. My wife had mentioned several times that one of our young neighbors was hot and she would love to see him naked. Her comments were always a prelude to sex between us. At our hotel that night my wife was talking about the neighbor and she stood and pulled her dress off over her head. I was sitting behind her and managed to get a good shot with my iPhone. She then walked down the hall toward the door, telling me "Wouldn't it be exciting if I was opening the door like this to let Roger in?"

I sent the pictures to Roger by text along with what my wife had said. He wanted to know where we were and I told him. Three and a half hours later, Roger surprised my wife when he knocked on our door. Twenty minutes after walking inside he had his cock in my wife's mouth and soo inside her married pussy.

Vacation2007.jpg

vacationiphone2.jpg

vacation7.jpg

Vacationiphone17.jpg

When I got my first iPhone back when it was released in June 2007 I took a picture of my wife naked on our bed. She was too shy to allow me to get her face in the picture. At the time she still had a full bush of thick, curly, black, pubic hair for a triangle over her pussy.

We were traveling to a music festival that July and checked into a hotel about 3 hours from home since we knew we would be drinking. We were not a lifestyle couple at the time but had a few isolated experiences. My wife had mentioned several times that one of our young neighbors was hot and she would love to see him naked. Her comments were always a prelude to sex between us. At our hotel that night my wife was talking about the neighbor and she stood and pulled her dress off over her head. I was sitting behind her and managed to get a good shot with my iPhone. She then walked down the hall toward the door, telling me "Wouldn't it be exciting if I was opening the door like this to let Roger in?"

I sent the pictures to Roger by text along with what my wife had said. He wanted to know where we were and I told him. Three and a half hours later, Roger surprised my wife when he knocked on our door. Twenty minutes after walking inside he had his cock in my wife's mouth and soo inside her married pussy.

View attachment 1437027

View attachment 1437028

View attachment 1437026

View attachment 1437029
Her bush is lovely. Don't knock it. At least let someone else have a go ;-)

View attachment 1437027

View attachment 1437028

View attachment 1437026

View attachment 1437029
Awesome. Lucky Roger