Exposing the wife where we live

I will. I'm really apprehensive wondering if a friend or coworker is the one who's doing this to me, or if anyone of them will see them, and if I'm going to have to submit to the man who's doing this.
I was going to ask if that was part of the fantasy, to have to have sex with some guy in order for him to not tell your family. Of course the threat of showing your husband/family isn't really there if the whole town sees the pictures in the truck stops :)

I
I was going to ask if that was part of the fantasy, to have to have sex with some guy in order for him to not tell your family. Of course the threat of showing your husband/family isn't really there if the whole town sees the pictures in the truck stops :)
That has been a fantasy for quite some time. Many people say some fantasies are better left as fantasies. I'm 50/50 on that right now in my situation.

While I have posted100 s of pics of my wife on the internet it is not personal like posting where others can see her. As we grew bolder and more comfortable in our lifestyle I placed a couple 5" X 7" photos of Elaine in a folding frame. If we had a male friend or two visiting us I sometimes changed out the innocent photo to a more revealing one. They were in plain view but not obvious unless you happened to look around. We had a basement bathroom with a door going out to the backyard where the pool was. When guy stopped by in the summer to use the pool and drink a beer we told them if they needed to use the toilet that was the best one as it had a tile floor and they didn't have to go thru the rest of the house. I usually had one framed pic in that area. Here is the innocent one and a couple of substitute pics i would insert.

It worked a couple of times. One guy talked to me away from the others and asked me if I knew I had left a topless photo of Elaine out in the open. I laughed and asked him if he liked what he saw. He grinned and said "Who wouldn't" I thanked him and went back to the pool. I told Elaine he had seen it and what did she think about him. She said she thought he was good looking and would try to check him out. I went to the bathroom and switched the pictures and moved it to a more obscure place. I asked him to see if he thought I moved the photo enough the other guys would not see it. The ladies used an upstairs bathroom so I did not have to worry about them seeing it. This is the photo I replaced the topless one with I scanned on my printer on regular paper. When I enlarge them they lose a bit of sharpness but still clear enough to be effective I think. View attachment 495930View attachment 495931View attachment 495932
Such a tasty looking pussy babe

Reactions: luvtolickyou
The thought of this being done to me makes my cunt extremely wet.
Maybe you should post some pics here that members can download, and then show you where they have posted them? I am also happy to post on various galleries that I have over the internet, and let you know of the resonses. PM me, if you want it done privately? xx

Reactions: Jon Day
While I have posted100 s of pics of my wife on the internet it is not personal like posting where others can see her. As we grew bolder and more comfortable in our lifestyle I placed a couple 5" X 7" photos of Elaine in a folding frame. If we had a male friend or two visiting us I sometimes changed out the innocent photo to a more revealing one. They were in plain view but not obvious unless you happened to look around. We had a basement bathroom with a door going out to the backyard where the pool was. When guy stopped by in the summer to use the pool and drink a beer we told them if they needed to use the toilet that was the best one as it had a tile floor and they didn't have to go thru the rest of the house. I usually had one framed pic in that area. Here is the innocent one and a couple of substitute pics i would insert.

It worked a couple of times. One guy talked to me away from the others and asked me if I knew I had left a topless photo of Elaine out in the open. I laughed and asked him if he liked what he saw. He grinned and said "Who wouldn't" I thanked him and went back to the pool. I told Elaine he had seen it and what did she think about him. She said she thought he was good looking and would try to check him out. I went to the bathroom and switched the pictures and moved it to a more obscure place. I asked him to see if he thought I moved the photo enough the other guys would not see it. The ladies used an upstairs bathroom so I did not have to worry about them seeing it. This is the photo I replaced the topless one with I scanned on my printer on regular paper. When I enlarge them they lose a bit of sharpness but still clear enough to be effective I think. View attachment 495930View attachment 495931View attachment 495932
Oh Wow, What a Hot Sexy Lady!! Thank You!!

When I was with my exwife we would go on holiday abroad and find people to play with. While playing photos were taken and many by other people present. Many times the photos would wind up on the net or even in magazines as readers wives. We once played with a couple from new York and they promised to post the photos around a park where they lived. The reports that came back were cock tingling
Nice!!!! Lucky you....I’m sure it made your cock hard!

Reactions: Jon Day