Exposing the wife where we live

that's awesome, did you feel uncomfortable doing it or did it just make you hard? The funny thing with me is i used to be extremely jealous anytime i saw anyone even talking to my wife, and now i just LOVE seeing her with her legs spread wide and getting fucked by guys with huge dicks!!
I couldn`t believe at first that I was talking to this guy getting hard as a rock while he told he wanted her to suck his cock then he would fuck her. Always before that I would have mad as h...l but I just kept telling what she liked and would love to offer her to him.

True story. We moved into a large old house on a suburban street in Ct that needed some updates. We had to improvise a shower, where the extension rod was basically set on the windowframe while awaiting the bathroom renovations. It was old school long windows, I used to jokingly call "voyeur windows" with her. One spring night I decided to see if by adjusting the blinds downward, if I could see up from the driveway and in while my wife showered. Since it was dark outside, and well lit in, I thought I might get a fuzzy image at best, then sat back to see what I could see. When she hit the showere I waited a couple minutes, then lit out down and out the back door. when I rounded the corner, I stopped dead in my tracks. From the darkness of the drive, I could see another guy standing wher I thought it to be the optimum spot, watching my wife undressing...then into the shower..which you could see into because of the temporary setup. He was spooked by someone else coming, who turned out to be a neighbor I knew. He also stopped to watch my wife, who had emerged by this point and was toweling off. They never saw me, but I could sort of see what they were seeing. I delayed my renovations and subsequently polyurethaned the window frame, allowing us to watch the nightly show my wife was putting on for us. eventually I saw cars that would stop and park waiting for her. It continued until winter was setting in and renovations began. I dropped hints with the neighborhood guys about my voyeur windows, but while smiling at the memory, none would admit watching my wife. It was SO hot knowing guys, lucky voyeurs, AND guys she knew were getting off onmy wife's body. She eventually caught on, and played along while not saying anything until later after the renos. Guess it gave her a thrill knowing they were also getting off to her, as well as a bit of power over us all.

I couldn`t believe at first that I was talking to this guy getting hard as a rock while he told he wanted her to suck his cock then he would fuck her. Always before that I would have mad as h...l but I just kept telling what she liked and would love to offer her to him.
ditto.. after I realised I ENJOYED the idea of her being fucked and that it was "OK", then I got comfortable enough to share that with her. Took her some time to realise I wasn't chasing tail myself or gaming her.

Reactions: btweets and owlcuck
I’m sure most guys here love for other guys to see their wives naked. How many guys have shown naked pics of your wife to other guys in person? I’m no different, I get a huge hard on seeing other guys looking at my wife naked and not just her body but her face too, I love knowing that guys that know us have seen her naked and have naked pics of her.....recently I printed several naked pics of my wife and put them out in a public places and sat back and watched guys looking at them or put the pics in there pockets, even saw some take pics of them with their phones. The best was of a neighbor that knows us and comes over to our house on occasion and I watched him looking at them and taking pics of them. Here’s a pic of her pics laid out in the bathroom at the biggest gas station in our neighborhood.
My husband loves to show me off. I've sent pics to his friends directly too.

Reactions: daveycrockettjr
Many years ago when we first got into the lifestyle we were in New Orleans, we took some polaroids of her naked and put them in public around Bourbon Street late at night. We did watch some of them get picked up. She practically dragged me back to our room for a session of wild sex.
That's so hot! Makes me wet just thinking about it.

While I have posted100 s of pics of my wife on the internet it is not personal like posting where others can see her. As we grew bolder and more comfortable in our lifestyle I placed a couple 5" X 7" photos of Elaine in a folding frame. If we had a male friend or two visiting us I sometimes changed out the innocent photo to a more revealing one. They were in plain view but not obvious unless you happened to look around. We had a basement bathroom with a door going out to the backyard where the pool was. When guy stopped by in the summer to use the pool and drink a beer we told them if they needed to use the toilet that was the best one as it had a tile floor and they didn't have to go thru the rest of the house. I usually had one framed pic in that area. Here is the innocent one and a couple of substitute pics i would insert.

It worked a couple of times. One guy talked to me away from the others and asked me if I knew I had left a topless photo of Elaine out in the open. I laughed and asked him if he liked what he saw. He grinned and said "Who wouldn't" I thanked him and went back to the pool. I told Elaine he had seen it and what did she think about him. She said she thought he was good looking and would try to check him out. I went to the bathroom and switched the pictures and moved it to a more obscure place. I asked him to see if he thought I moved the photo enough the other guys would not see it. The ladies used an upstairs bathroom so I did not have to worry about them seeing it. This is the photo I replaced the topless one with I scanned on my printer on regular paper. When I enlarge them they lose a bit of sharpness but still clear enough to be effective I think. View attachment 495930View attachment 495931View attachment 495932
So hot! I love it!

Reactions: Jon Day
This is very very close to one of all time favourite fantasies ... having this done to me with my knowledge or permission, having my exposure taken out of my control and being unable to stop it... I wrote a long and elaborate fantasy along this theme during my lockdown frustration
It is a very sexy fantasy.

Reactions: Jon Day
I guess it’s my turn to put my story up too.

being in the military, you meet a lot of people. Especially people in this community. Well, one night we had a few couples over. Plus some single friends. My then wife, and I got into a slight argument. It was over something minimal but she went upstairs. She stayed up there for a little while come to find out she brought one of the single guys upstairs do you have a “ conversation “ about the argument. Which I knew what that actually meant. She then send me a picture and told me since I’m not giving her attention, she’s going to get it from everybody else. Well, this is what she walked downstairs in.
When that happened, one of the couples ended up leaving. The other couple stayed along with the single friend. My friends wife, went over to her and started messing with the dress part. Lifting it up flashing her butt to everybody. I could see all the single guys grabbing their dicks and trying to hide it in their pants. But ultimately the ladies ended up taking somebody that they wanted to mess around with. My then wife was laid out on the table for us to share her with a couple, myself and 2 other guys.
the rest is history.

Attachments

• A0DF5EED-F421-4897-98E3-4FA356389D62.jpeg
    A0DF5EED-F421-4897-98E3-4FA356389D62.jpeg
    28.1 KB · Views: 248
For awhile I had an erotic photo of me hanging over our bath tub in the master bathroom. We would send guys in there when the other bathroom was occupied. It was a huge turn on for me when my husband's friends and coworkers went in there. Some of them stayed in there for quite a long time!

Attachments

• Tub Art.jpg
    Tub Art.jpg
    281.6 KB · Views: 241
  • Tub Art 2.jpg
    Tub Art 2.jpg
    239.7 KB · Views: 205
I guess it’s my turn to put my story up too.

being in the military, you meet a lot of people. Especially people in this community. Well, one night we had a few couples over. Plus some single friends. My then wife, and I got into a slight argument. It was over something minimal but she went upstairs. She stayed up there for a little while come to find out she brought one of the single guys upstairs do you have a “ conversation “ about the argument. Which I knew what that actually meant. She then send me a picture and told me since I’m not giving her attention, she’s going to get it from everybody else. Well, this is what she walked downstairs in.
When that happened, one of the couples ended up leaving. The other couple stayed along with the single friend. My friends wife, went over to her and started messing with the dress part. Lifting it up flashing her butt to everybody. I could see all the single guys grabbing their dicks and trying to hide it in their pants. But ultimately the ladies ended up taking somebody that they wanted to mess around with. My then wife was laid out on the table for us to share her with a couple, myself and 2 other guys.
the rest is history.
This is the other Wife that stayed with her husband.

Attachments

• 56427E48-4468-42C2-AC18-9DC47FCB0147.jpeg
    56427E48-4468-42C2-AC18-9DC47FCB0147.jpeg
    109.1 KB · Views: 177
  • 301B425A-AD68-4AD9-977B-065DC6076853.jpeg
    301B425A-AD68-4AD9-977B-065DC6076853.jpeg
    41.3 KB · Views: 116
  • 2BFC7D8C-4AA2-4347-A444-1C7AF7324A66.jpeg
    2BFC7D8C-4AA2-4347-A444-1C7AF7324A66.jpeg
    58 KB · Views: 190