Exposing the wife where we live

Back when Craigslist was still usable to hook up, I posted "Anyone want to host a video party to share home sex vids" I didn't want guys to know where we lived so I had someone else host. The guy that hosted had a 120" projection screen and bar in his basement. I had made a dvd that was just over an hour long and it was Cindy sucking and fucking numerous guys. About 12 guys actually showed up and I think almost every guy must have went to the bathroom and pulled one off. That was a very satisfying event for me. I sat back at the bar and watched all the guys watching my wife orgasm in front of them legs spread with her pussy being stretched by various fat cocks. All of them wanted to know when they got a shot at her. I got all their e-mail address just to be nice (some were older or not attractive), then screened them all via e-mail. One guy did end up with the privilege of being with her.

I’m sure most guys here love for other guys to see their wives naked. How many guys have shown naked pics of your wife to other guys in person? I’m no different, I get a huge hard on seeing other guys looking at my wife naked and not just her body but her face too, I love knowing that guys that know us have seen her naked and have naked pics of her.....recently I printed several naked pics of my wife and put them out in a public places and sat back and watched guys looking at them or put the pics in there pockets, even saw some take pics of them with their phones. The best was of a neighbor that knows us and comes over to our house on occasion and I watched him looking at them and taking pics of them. Here’s a pic of her pics laid out in the bathroom at the biggest gas station in our neighborhood.
I have a brag book with a bunch of pictures of my wife in all kinds of poses, including her face. My next door neighbor who became a coworker has seen them. I let him borrow the book for a weekend so his wife got to look at them. One of my fishing buddies, a young black fellow has seen all of them, She knows that I have shown them to a couple of people because when i was still in the Navy one of the guys asked her about my brag book when he and his wife were over visiting.

I’m sure most guys here love for other guys to see their wives naked. How many guys have shown naked pics of your wife to other guys in person? I’m no different, I get a huge hard on seeing other guys looking at my wife naked and not just her body but her face too, I love knowing that guys that know us have seen her naked and have naked pics of her.....recently I printed several naked pics of my wife and put them out in a public places and sat back and watched guys looking at them or put the pics in there pockets, even saw some take pics of them with their phones. The best was of a neighbor that knows us and comes over to our house on occasion and I watched him looking at them and taking pics of them. Here’s a pic of her pics laid out in the bathroom at the biggest gas station in our neighborhood.
Great pictures. Lovely wife.

The first time anyone we knew saw my wife's pictures naked was at our house on a Saturday afternoon. I had a screensaver on my desktop that was various images of my wife in different revealing nude poses. I normally only activated the screensaver when we were home alone and would often cast the desktop to our large television screen in the family room.

One afternoon, a young guy who lived two houses down the street came over so that I could pay him for some outdoor work he had done that week while we were away. He was 21 and always hitting on my wife, she thought it was cute and enjoyed his attention, but never thought it would go any further. I invited him inside while I grabbed my billfold out of another room and returned to find Tyler mesmerized and fixated on the television screen. I froze as I looked and saw an image of my wife head down ass up on the screen with a full focused shot of her pussy and anus with her face and smile between her legs as she looked back at me while posing.

There was nothing I could do at that point, Tyler had seen most of my wife fully nude. My wife was initially embarrassed, but while she blushed, she also loved the comments and attention she was getting from a young man she considered hot. It was a week later when Tyler got his opportunity to see my wife in person, naked, and to have his way with her. That became the "summer of love" as she and Tyler fucked almost daily until he left that fall to return to school.

Now, we have professional-grade images of my wife in explicit acts hanging on our walls as art. Everyone who visits sees her.