Exposing the wife where we live

I put myself in a situation where I was, "raped". At least that's what he thought he was doing.

He was very rough with me and I really liked it. I was lucky he didn't beat me or worse. He did slap me a few times. I'm also lucky I didn't get a STD.

I still fantasize about it.
Sounds amazing wish i couldve seen

The guy who lives 3 doors down from us was always flirting with my wife and i knew given the chance he would love to bed her. At the time she wasnt meeting any other guys so i came up with the idea of getting this guy into our bedroom on the pretence of helping me move some bedroom furniture. I left some naked pics of my wife in the top drawer of our dresser near her panty draw. We were moving the furniture when i said i had to go downstairs to take a phone call. I had left a hidden cam in the room to see what her got up to. After 5 minutes i went back up and we finished moving everything about. When he went i viewed the cam footage and sure enough he was straight into her panty draw checking out all her panties and bras before he found the naked pics of my wife. He then unzipped and started wanking over my naked wife rubbing his cock on the photos , He now knew every part of my wifes body and i loved it when he saw her after that knowing what she looked like under her c,lothes.