Exposing the wife where we live

The first time me and my exwife Jen left photos in public was by accident. We used to go to a pub (or bar for our American friends) that was at the end of our street. She always dressed to thrill because she knew I loved watching guys flirt with her and her also flirting. This one Fri night we went in and it was moderately full so we spent about an hour playing pool and left to go to another one closer to town. We got a couple of drinks in and as I went to pay I realised I had left my wallet on a table at the side of the pool table. I told her that it also contained some nudes of her so I ran back and as I went into the pub I saw a crowd of guys and 2 barmaids hastily pushing something into a wallet. When I asked if a wallet had been handed in a red faced barmaid pushed it across the bar to me. I said thanks and walked out. When I checked the contents all the money was there but only 4 out of 8 photos were in and they were all out of sync. The ones of Jen with her legs wide open and fully naked were gone and one of her bent over with legs wide apart was also gone. I told jen and she wasn't even surprised, she just laughed and said "well someone is going to have a good wank tonight". Shortly after that her panties started going missing off the washing line overnight
These were some of the photos

Attachments

• SCAN0022.JPG
    SCAN0022.JPG
    370.1 KB · Views: 131
  • Remini20211022230016751.jpg
    Remini20211022230016751.jpg
    296.7 KB · Views: 138
  • File 00682 (1) (1).jpg
    File 00682 (1) (1).jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 140
  • Picture 058 (1).jpg
    Picture 058 (1).jpg
    154.2 KB · Views: 137
  • File 00687 (1).jpg
    File 00687 (1).jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 136
The first time me and my exwife Jen left photos in public was by accident. We used to go to a pub (or bar for our American friends) that was at the end of our street. She always dressed to thrill because she knew I loved watching guys flirt with her and her also flirting. This one Fri night we went in and it was moderately full so we spent about an hour playing pool and left to go to another one closer to town. We got a couple of drinks in and as I went to pay I realised I had left my wallet on a table at the side of the pool table. I told her that it also contained some nudes of her so I ran back and as I went into the pub I saw a crowd of guys and 2 barmaids hastily pushing something into a wallet. When I asked if a wallet had been handed in a red faced barmaid pushed it across the bar to me. I said thanks and walked out. When I checked the contents all the money was there but only 4 out of 8 photos were in and they were all out of sync. The ones of Jen with her legs wide open and fully naked were gone and one of her bent over with legs wide apart was also gone. I told jen and she wasn't even surprised, she just laughed and said "well someone is going to have a good wank tonight". Shortly after that her panties started going missing off the washing line overnight
These were some of the photos
She is hot dude.

Reactions: jusme
Hi Hagolf.
Your wife is beautiful and your kink is sexy af. I'm with the others - we'd like to see pictures of her in action!
Andy

y
i have had friends over and shown them pictures of her naked kind of made it seem like the pictures were there accidently. and the thing that's even better as far as i'm conserned is some videos of her sucking cocks and swallowing. and not just my cock but several different differant ones they way i have done this is i have a workshop sepperat from the house had a video i made of some car shows that we went to and added in the middle of it the videos of my slut wife sucking and fucking i know when its about to start and i make up a reason to have to go back to the house for a little bit love watching them watching her and a few have whipped old the old dick and stroked to her