exposure fantasy

i love the idea of others seeing my gf naked, such a shame that she always covers herself when we're driving tho lol

Reactions: Sashka
I always wanted men to look at my wife naked, the thought turned me on. I got get to go topless on the beach, the occasional flash of her pussy and if men looked a better view for them. <y best friend used to call to our house for a drink, we'd play cards and I started showing him bits of her body, tit and nipples until one day she was naked and legs wide with puusy fully open and exposed.
That has been my boyfriend’s fantasy too, he has been saying for years that he would love to see me walking around naked getting checked out by strangers at the nude beach. Unfortunately there is no legal nude beaches around here so posting my pics online is the next best thing for him that we can do lol

I always wanted men to look at my wife naked, the thought turned me on. I got get to go topless on the beach, the occasional flash of her pussy and if men looked a better view for them. <y best friend used to call to our house for a drink, we'd play cards and I started showing him bits of her body, tit and nipples until one day she was naked and legs wide with puusy fully open and exposed.
We started out in the window ..the the balcony front porch .. now cars ride by and she bent over like this showing her pussy and butt she loves sucking my dick on the sidewalk.... Last weekend I had her sucking a stranger dick on the corner while I was fn her from behind right on the sidewalk

Attachments

• 20200320_223041.jpg
    20200320_223041.jpg
    247.7 KB · Views: 44
The beach thing is pretty hot. We live near a place with nude sunbathing. It is very hot having guys che king out my wife especially when she has her legs spread.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: naturalcucky
Really that is very hot, I suppose that gave you à hard-on long time. And to your friend too.

Really that is very hot, I suppose that gave you à hard-on long time. And to your friend too.
Actually he had ed. One time after the massage i asked her what she wanted. She said fuck me. I asked who? She said both. One after the other. That was when he told us. When she said that i got hard as hell. It would have been hot watching him slowly slide inside her pussy then watching her cum again.

Reactions: sjhopefulguy