Extreme fantasy

I get so full of lust whenever I fantasize about seeing my husband on his knees, sucking Jack's cock. My husband's is just plain pathetic.

Attachments

• Blk hubby sucking wife's Bull white cock.gif
    Blk hubby sucking wife's Bull white cock.gif
    476.1 KB · Views: 51
  • Blk Caged Dicklet.jpg
    Blk Caged Dicklet.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 49
  • Pathetic Black lil man.jpg
    Pathetic Black lil man.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 45
My wife's last boyfriend got really close to her. She expressed that she loved him and while he was in our area (he lives in another state but travels to our area twice a year for family), she was his, something we explicitly understood. They took our bed for a week or two and I took the guest room.

I loved the arrangement! So an extreme fantasy I have is that my wife finds another long distance relationship (but a little closer for more encounters), falls in love again, but lives with him part time as a second husband. In my more extreme fantasies, they get handfasted, with part of the vow including me taking on the secondary role. I am relegated to using condoms with her while they are "fluid-bonded" and she wears his ring instead of mine.

But that is just fantasy. :) Came damn close to something similar though with her last boyfriend.

My wife's last boyfriend got really close to her. She expressed that she loved him and while he was in our area (he lives in another state but travels to our area twice a year for family), she was his, something we explicitly understood. They took our bed for a week or two and I took the guest room.

I loved the arrangement! So an extreme fantasy I have is that my wife finds another long distance relationship (but a little closer for more encounters), falls in love again, but lives with him part time as a second husband. In my more extreme fantasies, they get handfasted, with part of the vow including me taking on the secondary role. I am relegated to using condoms wiWoud b th her while they are "fluid-bonded" and she wears his ring instead of mine.

But that is just fantasy. :) Came damn close to something similar though with her last boyfriend.
Would be helpful to know your location!