Facesitting

Dec 8, 2020
anyone else enjoy this? My beautiful ebony wife doesn’t like to do it for too long as her pussy starts to ache for cock but those 2 minutes or so before I put it in of her using my face as a seat and me tasting every inch of her perfect little tight bald caramel cunt and round ass crack are heavenly.

anyone else like an Ebony goddess sat on their face?

Last edited:
Which one of that hole is favorite?
To be honest I'm nota big fan of pussy licking, maybe sometimes when on the mood, but I always wanted to taste her ass hole, and she was always rejecting me. But once during fourplay I bent her over and was kissing her butt, then slowly spread her butt cheeks and start licking her ass hole. I can not describe how tasty and sweet it was, she also wasn't against at all and start moaning, since then she loves it as much as I love leaking her sweet, sweet ass hole
My situation was similar….the wife would never let me lick her asshole.

One night, I woke up horny as hell and was able to get her aroused for some late night half asleep sex.

She bent over for me and I decided to go for it. Licked her asshole and, she didn’t fight me - she let it happen and liked it.

This has now become an important part of our play and she really enjoys how it feels.

🙂

Reactions: petco
My situation was similar….the wife would never let me lick her asshole.

One night, I woke up horny as hell and was able to get her aroused for some late night half asleep sex.

She bent over for me and I decided to go for it. Licked her asshole and, she didn’t fight me - she let it happen and liked it.

This has now become an important part of our play and she really enjoys how it feels.

🙂
Love it as well - she reject / may try your method