Family and Friends finding out your wife is a Hotwife

Prior to my wife reconnecting with her boyfriend, my own brother tried seducing her. Though my wife and I had already discussed the idea of her cuckolding me, she obviously WASN'T interested in my brother.

To be completely honest, I'm not the least bit surprised that my brother tried to "turn on the charm" with my wife, as he's "bragged" in the past of getting together with a few of my ex-girlfriends. Apparently he has a reoccurring thing for his little brother's sloppy seconds. 😂 😂
Being the wannabe control freak and self centered prick that he is, my brother actually told my wife he was particularly interested in persuing a Master/slave or Master/pet type relationship with her (I honestly believe all he wanted was sex).

If he only knew my wife and I would end up in a thriving Cuckold marriage, and that my wife is TOTALLY sexually submissive with her boyfriend, there's not a doubt in my mind that my brother would have tried even harder in his failed persuite of my wife.
Oh well 😂 😂

I've mentioned it before on this forum but I'll say it again for the newcomers.

My brother in law commented numerous times that Bob should send him a naked photo of me. It was always brushed off as a joke and never happened. About a year before covid hit we discussed it and decided to send him one on his birthday. He was pretty much speechless which never happens with him. A couple days
later we all were playing cards and his wife mentioned it. I can't say I was totally surprised because we had always felt that they were pretty open. Come to find out they were in the lifestyle too. It didn't take much more conversation before I was naked on the couch and my brother in law was unloading inside me. Bob was doing the same to his sister in law. This continues on a regular basis and was especially wonderful during the covid mess.

When we became a cuckold couple, we agreed that it was a private matter and that only those involved should know about it. But as time has passed, it has become that both friends and family know about it, some more in detail than others. In the beginning it was without a doubt strange and awkward but at the same time it was also quite nice that we could be relaxed and open about it

When we became a cuckold couple, we agreed that it was a private matter and that only those involved should know about it. But as time has passed, it has become that both friends and family know about it, some more in detail than others. In the beginning it was without a doubt strange and awkward but at the same time it was also quite nice that we could be relaxed and open about it
So is this the wife or cuckold on now????

Early on she fucked a few of our make friends so they knew. I am sure they may not have kept everything secret. A few would get new gfs who would have an instant dislike for us from the moment if introduction, pretty sure it was because the guy talked.

She also played with people from her work so some of them knew. At one place some of the women were all pretty open with each other about who they had or were fucking.

Some none playing female friends of hers found out. One intentionally the other by accident. Both also ended up playing.

Her sister and a few friends know she got double teamed a week before our wedding but mostky because they set it up. They don't know I know.

Some family and friends from back in her home town may have been aware of a mmfm she did at a party at her sisters farm, though it was done well away from the party out behind one of the barns.

It didn't take much more conversation before I was naked on the couch and my brother in law was unloading inside me. Bob was doing the same to his sister in law. This continues on a regular basis and was especially wonderful during the covid mess.
Such activity enhances closeness within families. All are better for having such intimacy.

Reactions: compassionatedom
My sister-in-law knows. In fact last summer my wife had a fmf with her and her boyfriend.

Also my wife is now with my roommate (as well as one of the groomsman at our wedding) when my wife and I were dating. I knew that they were attracted to each and and I am happy now that they get to be together.

My sister-in-law knows. In fact last summer my wife had a fmf with her and her boyfriend.

Also my wife is now with my roommate (as well as one of the groomsman at our wedding) when my wife and I were dating. I knew that they were attracted to each and and I am happy now that they get to be together.
Wonderful! So good to have situations like that.

Reactions: Blackwolf
We initially had some family and friends find out about my wife having a lover/boyfriend. But not thru an internet site or social media. The first time my wife was caught was by her sister at a barbecue we were having and her boyfriend was there. At the time everyone just knew him as a friend of ours only. At this time they been lovers for about a year. So during the cookout my wife and her lover secretly left the party into the bedroom for a quickie. They forgot to lock the door and her sister walked in to see my wife bent over the bathroom sink with her lover fucking her from behind. My wife said she never knew her sister walked in and seen them because her sister quietly left and shut the door. But later that day confronted my wife about it so my wife spilled the beans and explained the entire relationship. Her sister didn't say much except if your husband is fine with it then I see no harm.
After she was caught my wife and I had a long talk about opening up more about her relationship and not worrying about what people see or may think. So that barbecue was over 2 years ago and everyone now knows about my wife having a lover except our kids (they don't live in the house anymore) and my father. My father is pretty old school and wouldn't understand. And all her lover's family knows her as his girlfriend and knows the situation.
Now their relationship has grown a lot over the past 2 years. He has taken her to his family functions, his work xmas parties, long weekends at the beach. My wife and I still do a lot together and go on vacations together and her boyfriend does respect our marriage in knowing we have to spend quality time together. The three of us do a lot of things together also. But when we all three go out together and it is a unspoken rule that during those times she is with him as a couple and I step back some. My wife over the past three years has learned how to juggle and spend quality time between him and I.
Sex is definitely different with her lover in the mix. It is VERY known between the three of us that her lover is ABSOLUTELY her primary lover and even our friends and family know it. It is without a doubt I am a cuckold. He makes love to her at least 4 to 5 times a week if not more. Her and I are very limited, condoms are a must and its once every few weeks. Now she does let me do other things, like go down on her after her lover came inside her, shows me her freshly fucked pussy while I jack off.
Now over the past three years I am not going to say there hasn't been some bumps along the way but we managed to work thru those times with open communication.
Has anyone else experienced family and friends knowing you and the wife are in the lifestyle?
My widow mom and older brother.

My wife can,t wait for the next birthday,xmas,etc when family is coming together.She found out last year that a few uncles&their sons can,t wait to see what she,s wearing,my wife is a teacher so it,s not to slutty but she shows more than enough,her skirts coming to midthigh,the shoes she,s got are wedges with high heels ,or open toe sandals with anclestraps and high heels,she loves it that familymembers knowing she,s a teacher with strict rules for her students,but she does the same with me,uncles etc,giving orders or she ,s gonna punish those naughty boy(is) ,that,s so naughty and it turns me on that she ,s showing family what a hot teacher/wife she is

Attachments

• wedges.jpg
    wedges.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 62
  • wife sexy ass.jpg
    wife sexy ass.jpg
    403.2 KB · Views: 63
My wife can,t wait for the next birthday,xmas,etc when family is coming together.She found out last year that a few uncles&their sons can,t wait to see what she,s wearing,my wife is a teacher so it,s not to slutty but she shows more than enough,her skirts coming to midthigh,the shoes she,s got are wedges with high heels ,or open toe sandals with anclestraps and high heels,she loves it that familymembers knowing she,s a teacher with strict rules for her students,but she does the same with me,uncles etc,giving orders or she ,s gonna punish those naughty boy(is) ,that,s so naughty and it turns me on that she ,s showing family what a hot teacher/wife she is
Lovely wife......smart lady

I'd bend the slut over and spank her ass!!! Then teach her to take my cock deep in her tight ass!!!!

Quick question. Why did you post a picture from an online catalog for shoes and purses?

Reactions: Muffcleaner
We do mfm with a guy we know semi regularly it's not cuckold at all. Always all three of us, we take turns doing her.
None of our friends know, wife has made it VERY clear she would die if anyone found out, all good.
A few months ago she tells me she told one of her close friends she works with, I'm like WTF? SHE told someone ????
Turns out her married work friend has a thing on the side with a black guy, her husband dosent know. I've met the coworker and her husband, he's a cool guy, she is a really hot 50 year old woman. I'm guessing his wife told him about our mfm deal.
You just never know what people's private lives include.
Wife and I are a classy, clean, upscale couple, we don't smoke, we're not fat. We don't swear. When our friend joins us my classy respected wife turns into a sex freak, we fuck her for about 3 hours almost non stop. If our friends only knew.

Reactions: artman6060