We are letting the secret out with friends and family

Me and my wife have been enjoying the bbc cuckold lifestyle over the last 3 years and we have progressed further and further the longer we’ve been doing it. Me and her had several long serious discussions about what if we told our parents, siblings and friends about our cuckold relationship. I know this seems like an insane idea that should never been considered. Which is how I’ve felt for a long time but somewhat recently I’ve realized that and have accepted that this is how it will be from here on out, I’m a cuck, I have a very small dick and am unable to please her sexually in any other way unless I use my tongue.
My wife is a stunningly gorgeous lady that I love and cherish very much and I’ll do what ever necessary to make sure she’s satisfied and happy, spiritually, emotionally, financially and sexually. And by me encouraging her to fuck her bbc bulls because she gets pleasure and satisfaction that I could never come close too it makes me really happy and is very arousing to see how much she enjoys it. So we decided that we aren’t going to hide this anymore with close friends and family. My wife has already told her sisters about what we do the other day, now I have to tell my sister. We are going to be taking turns telling each of our family. I’m Pete and she is Ana, we live in The charlotte area of NC
This is also the reason that we’ve decided to come on a site like this. Before we went over board with our privacy and being discreet but we are embracing our new reality

Good luck to y'all with coming out to Fam & friends. Courageous move, but be prepared for some to be ugly about it. If you guys haven't discovered it yet, there is a place up in Gastonia right off 85, called CVE. It is an adult theater complex with 4 or 5 different theaters. Since Ana loves BBC, that is a good place for her to get some! Have fun!

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
Me and my wife have been enjoying the bbc cuckold lifestyle over the last 3 years and we have progressed further and further the longer we’ve been doing it. Me and her had several long serious discussions about what if we told our parents, siblings and friends about our cuckold relationship. I know this seems like an insane idea that should never been considered. Which is how I’ve felt for a long time but somewhat recently I’ve realized that and have accepted that this is how it will be from here on out, I’m a cuck, I have a very small dick and am unable to please her sexually in any other way unless I use my tongue.
My wife is a stunningly gorgeous lady that I love and cherish very much and I’ll do what ever necessary to make sure she’s satisfied and happy, spiritually, emotionally, financially and sexually. And by me encouraging her to fuck her bbc bulls because she gets pleasure and satisfaction that I could never come close too it makes me really happy and is very arousing to see how much she enjoys it. So we decided that we aren’t going to hide this anymore with close friends and family. My wife has already told her sisters about what we do the other day, now I have to tell my sister. We are going to be taking turns telling each of our family. I’m Pete and she is Ana, we live in The charlotte area of NC
This is also the reason that we’ve decided to come on a site like this. Before we went over board with our privacy and being discreet but we are embracing our new reality
So......how have each family reacted to the news so far?

• Love
I would loathe it to get told sex-secrets by my kids! This is almost incest so DON´T write such things or I report you!
They didn't say they wanted to fuck their family.. That is incest... They said they wanted to not have to hide who they are and what they like as if they're criminals, ashamed, embarrassed, sneaking... They want to be upfront so they don't have to play cloak and dagger with doing what they do.

Welcome to the site and best in this new chapter of your journey! Hope you show us this sexy hotwife!

I have a sister-in-law who knows. She was a little shocked at first, but after talking with us, she accepted it. She had sent me naked while I was dating my wife, so she knew I had a small cock. She has sat next to me and watched my wife with a boyfriend. She has pegged me and has had a fmf with my wife and the sil boyfriend.
Holy shit! That is so fucking hot - getting pegged by the SIL.

good for you for sharing the LS with friends & family. always nice to hear from other NC residents.

at a family lunch, my wife told her two sisters & 1 BIL that she had a BF. they asked who & she told them it was a friend of mine. it didn't cause any problems with any of them.

• Love
I can see sharing if you were in permanent relationship with someone else and they were going to live with you.

But if it's just sex , not sure why you need to share, but it's your life. I am going to guess most vanilla people don't tell their whole family the details of their sex life. Not out of shame but just because they don't think it's anyone's business.

But you do you just be prepared for the ones who don't react well and that they may share information beyond your family.

Good for you if you can. 20 years for us and we still don’t have the courage to tell them. It makes us happy and we enjoy it and I wish I can scream it to everybody I know what we actually do instead of living a lie lol

Reactions: WNY3somecple