How to find a good Bull?

Hello, my girlfriend and me wanna get more into the lifestyle, but we are struggling with finding a bull. Actually we don’t really try because we have no idea where to look. The thing is that we don’t want anyone from our friends, but one who is experienced and who fits to us. Do you have any Tipps or ideas that could help us? How did you guys find your bulls? Thanks a lot for your help in advance.

Tinder. Or, if there’s an equivalent app in your part of the world. Just be clear the guy agrees to be her side piece before things progress too much. Idiots will turn her down. Their problem, not hers.

Reactions: werekinky2
That is a great idea. I would have never thought of that as it was not around when I was single. Is there a section of non traditional stuff?
No. You might be smart to filter out the ones she doesn’t want to take some of the work out. If you manage her profile, you’ll discover how much of an effort finding decent guys on apps are for women.
And then go through a much smaller list of potentials together.
Just be clear once you figure out the guy isn’t weird/loser/whatever that it’s clear she’s looking for someone to join you two.

It`s not easy to find the correct bull for my wife. When I choose out the man from dating site or suddenly meeting when we are out I am always lookng at a man that can be perfect for her. Sometimes I find the correct and invite him to our house with pleasure for all of us.