Fantasy vs. Reality?

gugukachu

So, a bit of my story, and then a question for anyone who might have perspective.

My fiancé and I have been together almost 4 years, and have always enjoyed a healthy sex life. She's a beautiful and sexy woman that turns many heads and has had no lack of attention from men, but she's that perfect catch of a woman that was a late bloomer and married very young, and so her experience with men was very limited. After her divorce a decade later, and with the help of more worldly girlfriends, she...well, bloomed, and got much more attention from men than I think she was ready for. That's when we met.

She grew up in a very conservative/religious environment. She remained a virgin until she got married, and while she dated a couple of other men (and had sex) after her divorce and before we met, she has always viewed sex as something that stays between two people. Despite all of this, she's an incredibly sexual person, and is not shy in the least behind closed doors. As for me, I'm fit, confident in my looks and performance, have a strong sex drive, and not into any humiliation aspect...but the idea of watching her give and receive pleasure is beyond hot.

A couple of years ago, a married male friend of ours had far too much to drink at a party, and actually came on to me in front of his wife and my fiance. Awkward as hell, and as I'm not gay or bi, we all just sort of laughed it off. But months later while we were in bed she told me that she had fantasized a number of times since then about watching another man stroke my cock while I was doing things to her. I was stunned - this was entirely out of character for her. She said quickly it was just a fantasy, and asked if it upset me - she seemed embarrassed. I told her not at all, and that it was hot for me to hear what got her off, and that I was really surprised. But I joked that my part of her fantasy was the guy fucking her after he was done with me. The look on her face was...well, hot as hell. She immediately attacked me, sucking my cock and then jumping on top of me. I'd never felt her so incredibly wet, and she came about four times.

Again, after being stunned by all this, I realized her "deviant" fantasies were something she was conflicted about. We'd talk about things when we had sex, and it was incredible and enjoyable for her. But afterwards, or out of the bedroom, I could tell she felt a little ashamed. I don't judge her for this, it's just who she is. But now these fantasies have made their way into our sex lives - although not every time we have sex. She will rarely, if ever, initiate the fantasy narrative (I do), but she certainly does enjoy it, but I still think there's a little guilt.

So the point here is that we're having fun with this, and we've assured each other that we have no intent of making anything really happen. And I don't, really. Sure, the idea is hot as hell for both of us, but I think there's just too much baggage and risk to contemplate really doing this. She says she would never do it for real, and I take her at her word...but recently, when we're out at a bar or with friends, I'll notice she flirts a bit more with random guys, and wants to be sure I'm watching. Again, I'm surprised as hell - but I like it. A lot.

So, my question: is there anyone here that has just kept this a fantasy? Does that work for you, and do you feel that your SO is on the same page, or that one of you wants to go further and make it real? I'm not asking out of concern, really, and I think she and I communicate well. I'm just curious about how common the "just fantasy" lifestyle is...

Thanks for reading all that!

Last edited:
On the flip side if you have a desire to take it further send her a text when she’s flirting with someone and let her know she is turning you on.. put a couple imojis in there ???♥️?⚡️ Something like these ....that way she can respond and see where it leads. You may be surprised what that one text turns into. Good luck.

I would suggest exploring through conversation what turns you on about the idea of other people and what turns you off about it and then explore those things. Talking and understanding what drives sexual psychology is an interesting and liberating experience.

Talking about what she finds hot is a good idea. So is texting her when she's flirting! At this point, it's fun just exploring the fantasy, and I think I'm cool with keeping it there for the time being, as I'd be worried that there'd be a lot of conflict and guilt to deal with afterwards if we actually did anything for real. Thanks for the replies.

So, my question: is there anyone here that has just kept this a fantasy?

I’ll answer your question with a bit of a story about how we got started in the lifestyle. Hopefully our story will give you some insight, but ultimately, there is no right or wrong way to enjoy the lifestyle (be it fantasy or in real), as long as you are both comfortable and communicating constantly.

I first told my wife in the early Summer of last year (2018) what I truly wanted (to be a cuckold and to watch her flirt and then have sex with another man). It took a lot to tell her, I was nervous that she would judge me, or get mad, or freak out, but she didn’t do any of those things. She was very calm and collected, and curious.

She told me that she didn’t want to do it right away, but that we could talk about it and see where things go.

For months after we talked a lot about it a lot, mostly during sex, but also other times too. You could definitely tell that she was at least curious about the idea because when we dirty talked about other guys with huge cocks fucking her she while we had sex she got very vocal and horny and would orgasm much harder than normal.

We discussed our limits, our ideas, our fantasies, and we came up with a “date plan” that we both agreed on. We talked a lot but never took any concrete steps to make it happen. And we were both okay with taking it slow.

Then, one weekend in December last year, my wife went out with a close girlfriend to a bar. Many drinks were had, and this very attractive guy started hitting on her. She started flirting with him in return, and around midnight my wife stepped outside of the bar to call me. She told me all about him, how they were flirting at the bar, and how much she wanted to bring him back to our place and fuck him in front of me.

That phone called turned me on so much, I told her absolutely she should go for it and began tidying up the house for when they came home. I didn’t hear from her for another two hours when she finally came home alone.

It turns out he wasn’t into the “cuckold scene” and being watched by another guy (his loss), but that they did make out a lot at the bar and in his car before he dropped her off at home.

That night proved to be the catalyst for our cuckolding relationship. After that, my wife immediately wanted to find a real Bull to fuck, and so we started a search online to find our first Bull.

The point of the story, in summary to answer your question, is that we kept it in fantasy for about 6 months, and then an unexpected event jolted us in the direction to make it a reality. If my wife hadn’t met that guy at the bar that night who knows how much more time (or if ever) it would have taken us to make it a reality.

I do appreciate the responses here and the perspective from those who have been there. Apologies in advance if my posts are boring and a bit rambling...I have no idea where this will go, if anywhere, but since my first post, it's telling that SHE has managed to find subtle ways to bring this up on a couple of occasions. Not in any sort of "Let's do this" way - again, she's a very morally conservative person, despite her exceptional talents in bed. And at this point, given all the variables, I'm not so sure anything should happen...being so new to this whole idea, I'm wary that a lifetime of belief and guilt might mean unwanted consequences and feelings from any real life experience. But damn, the fantasy is hot, and not just for me, apparently - which is even hotter and a bit surprising, and why I'm sharing more.

A few weeks ago, while driving somewhere, she brought up out of the blue a scene in an online show she's been watching that she confessed to finding hot - a scene where a husband sits and watches his wife making out with another guy on a couch, and then they all three head for the bedroom. I listened carefully and later watched the scene - it was hot, although I assumed she was mostly into the little bit of guy-on-guy stuff they showed. Since the guy-guy stuff isn't my thing (but I told her, honestly, it's hot when she shares whatever turns her on), I decided that I'd try and confirm how she felt about me getting off on just her being with another guy.

A couple of nights ago, we'd both been drinking at a party and she kind of half-passed out by the time I came to bed, horny as hell. I let her sleep, but at some point I got up, went into the bathroom, and took care of myself. She apparently woke up, and the next morning expressed mock sadness that I hadn't let her "help" and really wanted to know what I'd been thinking about while jacking off - this was my opportunity, and I confessed that I'd jacked off a number of times imagining me watching her in the scene from the TV show. She immediately perked up, and started stroking my cock...but I admitted that it wasn't the guy-guy part, just the idea of me getting off on watching her. At this point she practically dove down and starting sucking me. She's incredibly good at sucking cock, and since I knew I wouldn't last long in any case, I reached inside her panties to commence my test. I started narrating the scene with her in it, and me watching. Instantly, she got so incredibly wet and was soaking my entire hand, and moaning around my cock. I kept talking, slipped a finger inside her, and told her I wanted to watch this guy cum down her throat. She jammed her hand inside her own panties and frantically rubbed her clit to a shuddering orgasm as I came in her mouth.

So yeah, I think it's safe to say she's into the fantasy, at least. Don't know what'll happen next.

Last edited:
Our journey began being stuck in a parked car in a downpour that even the wipers couldn't cope with. Like your fiance, my wife was ultra hot in bed but sharing had never been discussed let alone happened. The radio station had a phone in, with people asking very similar questions to yours on here. We listened commented on the callers and the replies they got. By the time the rain eased off & we were able to drive saftely, thanks entirely to that radio phone-in, both of us had admitted that we had fantasies. As it happened, mine was to have more than one woman while hers - you guessed it. Perhaps the important part of this tale is that we were from the very start, both aware the dangers and that neither of us were sure how we'd react if the oportunity arose when fantasy could be reality. We agreed that the only way to discover the truth would be if or when she went with someone else and vowed that, no matter how tempting, if either one of us decided not to proceed, we'd accept it and continue as we were. It was some time later, and totally unexpected, when another man, a student of our age group, made both her and myself aware that he'd love to fuck her with my consent.. There was no plan, no demands made of her and he was just the right man, in the right place at the right time. With the three of us sitting in his parked car, she was gently given her first fucking by anothe man. He did admit to having previously fucked the wives of other men (we'd never heard of cucks or bulls).For us it worked but if there had been any danger to our marriage, it would have stopped. As it happened I was (am) bi-sexual and the greatest hurdle for me at the time was whether or not to tell her that.

She’s enjoying this fantasy. She’s even leading in little ways. I’ve stopped bringing it up, for example, to see if she’s just humoring my fantasy...and after a few days, she finds a subtle way to bring it up in conversation or text.

Reactions: KaelT
Update..
No longer fantasy, it’s a reality now.. She’s been 2 of her friends, older men mid-late 50’s.. she says the comfort of knowing them and agreeing to not speak of it openly, helped her choose who would get to enjoy her.
I talked about these guys a bit in my intro and I felt they would most likely be on top of the list. She’s been on full throttle for the past week! There’s now a potential threesome with her friends friend. I also have been told a play date is set for my threesome. I hope it goes as I have it played out in my mind. If not, I’ll quietly leave. I just want to see if it’s possible and the opportunity is right. They’re comfortable with the thought of me being there but the actual act can be different and I understand that.
I won’t clog the thread but I just wanted to say it’s been fun this past week and she’s been such a turn on! More than I imagined.

Ok I’ll post the gradual buildup of updates during a period of the past week.. each update reflects from the first experience to the next as they happened..(copy and pasted)

Update..

So just wanted to update the current news.. there was a silent treatment from her that had really turned me on in an extreme way.. Her friend (James) had picked her up yesterday to go watch his sick mom.. she said be back in about 2 hours.. she didn’t get back for over 5 hrs.. I wasn’t here when she left home but I was there when she returned.. she walks in and looks at me and gives me a look as is to follow her.. she goes into the bathroom and as soon as I walk in, she grabs my hand and puts it on her pussy.. it’s fucking soaked with a slippery substance and I realized it was cum.. A sense of fear, anger, hurt. & arousal came on all at once which it made me dizzy.. So I slowly started fingering her and kissing her passionately.. I whispered Into her ear and asked her, why is your pussy so fucking wet? She looks into my eyes and says nothing.. so I keep going and sucking her titties.. Then I said, tell me! She comes close into my ear and says softly, it’s cum.. I went into a fuck rage and just started fucking her hard.. My cock was literally falling out and full of her friends cum! I asked her, why do you have so much cum inside you.. she again doesn’t say anything.. so I asked again, why so much cum? She says he would stop fucking her and kept cumming inside her.. then she says, “i know it’s what you’ve wanted, I could tell”..
I had trouble getting it to keep from falling out.. she was pounded by her hung friend.. By this time, I was in a free for all mode, so I begin to want details.. I asked her about how big he was and she said he has a big thick cock.. She says he fucked her so hard and deep, that she was having many orgasms.. She says she missed having a huge cock in her, stretching her out.. by this time I was ready to explode! She then says, “he wants to keep fucking me everyday”. I exploded right after she said that!
I couldn’t believe she did it without me watching but I wasn’t mad.. I felt a sense of relief and dizziness so I stayed quite to gather my thoughts.. So i told her, now that we aren’t fucking, lets talk about what happened.. She didn’t say a word for about 3 very long minutes.. she says, “ is that what you really want?”.. I said “well what do you think?”.. she said, “the way you just fucked me says you want me to keep fucking him and cumming inside me. Would you let him? Do you want to watch?” I was quite for a bit processing it, then I said YES!
I said let’s talk about how we will continue this that will be healthy, safe, and fun for both of us.. let’s think it out for a few days, then let it all out on what you (her) want.. She said ok and by the end of that small talk, I was hard as a rock again and we fucked again.. I’m so excited and it feels soooooo surreal! She chose the safe guy out of the 3.. As I though that might be the most likely option.. I won’t push hard right now as to how it all went about that day and how they ended up fucking. But I’m gonna want all the details for sure! Yay!!!

Update:
Couple days later we talked for about an hour.. She said so what’s on your mind.. I said, well about the other day.. she said that she does t want me to watch until she talks to her friend and are comfortable with it.. I asked her well how long? She said give a me a week at least so he can think it out because he might not want you too.. I felt like she was being submissive to him.. I said, could you make him do it? She says, as much as he wants to fuck me, I’m sure I can talk him into it or else he’s gonna lose out.. I was so excited and hard I couldn’t contain myself! I wanted to fuck her that moment so I tried and she denied me and gave me a bj instead.. it was amazing! She was talking dirty to me and gave me details about how they fucked.. I came so hard in her mouth..
After that, I was like whoa, that was amazing! She said she wanted to fuck but she’s got a lot of stuff to do today.. I asked what was her plans? (Her day off) She said she’s gonna go shopping and was gonna watch a movie with her friend “B”, who I that was Brittany so I didn’t say anything but ok..
When she gets back home, she’s doing her normal routine and jumps in the shower and gets ready to go.. She’s comes out looking fucking beautiful and sexy.. I was thinking, wow it must be a good movie.. I asked her what movie they were watching, she said she didn’t know yet.. I asked, Is Brittany gonna pick you up? She said no it’s not Brittany, it’s “B”.. I said, oh who’s “B”? She said, you know Bobby.. A sense of jealousy and anxiety set in.. this was her other black friend who was talking sexual on the phone with her that day I posted about.. I asked so is this really a movie? She said yes.. I said what happened with your other friend (James)? She said, he didn’t want you to join so I said too bad and that’s not an option.. I felt like she was trying to please both of us and she decided to drop him for that.. I asked her, so he’s not going to be a part of this anymore? She said, NO, not at all. She then said, he was lucky enough to what he wanted and it wasn’t going to happen ever again and his chance was gone.
I said, so what if he decides to want to hang out? She said it won’t be for anything to do with sex.. I said, is that what you want? She says, Yes and I want to respect you as you would respect me regardless of what we do.. she continues to tell me, you might think I’ve done stuff with them but I promise you, I didn’t and you can ask them with me there.. I didn’t want to press that issue as it wasn’t my priority at the moment..
She was waiting for Bobby to pull up.. I asked her, how long will you be? She said, I don’t know maybe a few hours.. I asked her if she had other plans.. She says, nothing planned but we might hang out afterwards.. I wanted to keep asking questions but my heart pounding out of my chest and I thought to myself, why try to to keep asking her all these questions and possibly ruin the opportunity? I said to myself fuck it! Let it be! A small part of me didn’t want her to go without my very last question but my cock was rock hard and I wanted her to get fucked.. I think we both knew the possible outcome and maybe she was feeling out my reaction as usual, to her actions..
She then said, is ok I’m not wearing panties and bra like you ask me not to wear?.. I was like fuck I’ve got precum in my boxers just seeping out! I said of course I don’t like for you to wear them ever.. She was then walking towards the door as Bobby texted and said he’s pulling up.. She looks at me one more time without saying another word and walks out..
My anxiety was through the fucking roof! I needed to relieve myself but I said nope, I’m saving this for her.. I got a text from her about 2 hrs later that the movie was over and they were gonna stop by the bar for a drink or two and she would be home in a couple hrs.. I’m walking about, can’t sit still, so I decide to feed my own selfish obsession and drive by the bar and see if I can spot them together.. I drove by and seen the car there.. I park about a block away and decide to walk in the bar.. I know this bar and it’s got a hallway with a see through mirror to see inside but you can’t see in the hallway.. I look inside to see if I see them.. they’re sitting about 2 booths down and they’re talking and acting as if they’re dating.. he’s got his arm around her talking & laughing.. So I stay there watching for a few more minutes and see him touching her legs.. Im so fucking aroused at this point and need to sit down.. So I left the bar and decided to go home and wait it out.. She text me about 30 min later, going to friends house, talk soon.
I wanted to ask what friend but again, I felt that wasn’t what I really wanted.. after a few hrs, I wanted to text her but I didn’t.. difference now is I know what she doing rather that’s her doing it alone.. so I’m anxious as hell.. she text me soon after, on my way home..
My blood is rushing, heart pounding, and thoughts pouring through my mind.. I went to change as if I’d been home the whole time.. my shorts were soaked as if I’d cum in them.. changed into my shorts and sat on couch.. 10 min later, she walks in the door.. She walks in as gives me a signal to go in the bathroom.. im literally shaking with nerves and excitement at this point! Again, she grabs my hand and puts my fingers in her pussy.. oh my, it was still warm and soaked with cum! She stratted to passionately kiss me while I played with her pussy.. I rubbed his cum all over her pussy and her asshole slowly for a few minutes.. I took my fingers out and put them in her mouth.. she licked them cleaned and forced me to kiss her! I said I’d never do that but In the heat of passion, I gave in and kissed her! Probably the most excitement in my life besides when we met.. the feeling of inserting my cock inside her when there’s another mans cum in there is on a whole other level.. I smelled him on her.. she had red marks on her tits, ass, and thighs.. her hair was wild.. it was all too much to fuck much longer and I started to cum and when I say cum, I mean it felt like a liter of it came out! Unbelievable amount of relief.. Afterwards she turned on the shower and said, clean my body up please.. so I did, I washed her body and it was extremely sensual, quite, and warming.. we said a few things before going to bed spooning like teenagers in love.. I sat there playing with her hair and kissing her neck.. I felt my wife was fully satisfied and it felt amazing.. never felt anything like it.. maybe I felt like I had everything I wanted but I never thought I was missing such intense feelings.. So now I look forward to details and the possibility of joining or watching them.. Hopefully she can make this guy agree to it.. loving our life right now!

Another quick update for tonight..
So she talked to her friend, Bobby, and he agreed to let me watch and possibly join them under a few conditions..
1) he gets to fuck her first and I watch until I’m asked to join.
2) he gets to fuck her alone at least 2-3 times a week when he wants and if she wants to.
3) I can’t fuck my wife on days they plan to have a date or on our threesome play date together.
4) after our play dates, I have to go home while she stays the night.

I feel this is a start and I’m willing to do it.. she however feels like he’s trying to take advantage of the situation.. i told her it’s her choice and she says she will tell him that the compromise is..

1) We are good with this option
2) he can fuck her alone no more than 2x a week (Depends on how much she can take bcuz she was sore the next day)
3) we are good with this option
4) We both go home together, no overnights for her.

He said he’s fine with that for now and we will plan on starting this ASAP. He wants to be alone with her on a weekday and a weekend day.. Her days off.. She agreed to no more than 5-6 hrs at a time.. And he will use protection with anyone else he sleeps with if he wants to continue bareback and cumming inside her.. and testing for all 3 of us every 6 months if we plan on long term and it works out.. he agreed. So as planned she will go hang out alone with him first before I get to watch.. She goes to his house tomorrow night.
He then continued to text her about how great she is fucking and sucking his cock.. He says he can’t believe she could take it all in and loves how wet she gets.. I’m sitting there reading while she’s smiling blushing.. she text him back, send me a pic of your cock so I can have it on my phone.. I was amazed and she was right on point with his size! I was like holy shit, you took all that in?! She said yes and that she loves it.. this was new.. we were starting to talk more about it without sex involved.. She said when they had sex, they did it 4 times.. he was upset he couldn’t hold his load but she kept telling him to keep cumin in her.. And then she starts telling me how much she wanted to fuck him before but wanted to be faithful to me.. she was craving bbc.. I’m like in full rage hard mode but I love hearing all this so we continue talking.. she asks me again if I’m sure I want to watch her get fucked by him, I said yes, why? She said I’m not going to be quite or hold back.. I said I wouldn’t expect you to feel any different and just to enjoy herself.
I’m now at a heightened aroused state.. I said well we can have sex tonight right? She says yes but she wants to wait til tomorrow when she comes home so again she gives me a bj.. I then eat her pussy abd give her multiple orgasms.. afterwards I get into my feelings and ask her, do you and will you always love me after this? She says, of course stupid, this is only sex not love.. she told him that nothing but sex is expected from us all and that any sign of anything else will cause a stop and evaluation of the situation.. she says she’s not willing to lose me especially if she gets to have a sexual relationship with someone else for fun.. I agreed and told her at anytime she wishes to stop, she can and I’d be ok with it.. she laughs and says, nah I think we will be good..
that’s about it for tonight.. she knows I’m on a website for this and she’s ok with it but wants no part in it for now.. she’s willing to let me post pics without our faces in it.. so as soon as I can, I will.

Update:
Next night on her date..
Sitting here waiting in angst for my wife to come home.. I’ve not heard from her since she left which I expected but sometimes you want to make sure she’s ok. Can’t wait to fuck her when she’s gets home again.. that feeling I can’t seem to shake.
Thoughts of how they’re fucking and her enjoyment also comes into my mind. Imagination runs wild when you can’t see it physically. She did describe some details so that replays itself.. it just me very aroused. I’m feel like a kid waiting to open presents before Christmas and a teenager watching my first porn vid all wrapped up into one.
She was dressed extremely sexy tonight. She bought some very kinky lingerie.. it had an opening in the crotch.. she never wore anything like that for me.. and some new red high heels.. I knew it wasn’t for me when she bought them.. but she put it on and asked if I think he would like it.. I was like, are you kidding me, of course he will! I wanted her right then but I had this overwhelming feeling that she wasn’t mine.. what was that feeling? Just another natural feeling of this experience? I do know is that my wife is getting satisfied and is enjoying this 100%.. a few weeks ago, I never would of thought we’d be here at this point so fast. It was like hitting the lotto really. Now the rewards are what I look forward to.

Update:
Next morning...
Lastnite was nothing short of amazing as it’s been the past week. We had amazing sex and it blows my mind! It played out pretty much the same but we went 2 rounds this time as we talked after the first one and she made me hard again. I waiting almost 6 hrs for her to come home. She apologized and started talking about how he just wanted to keep her in bed naked the whole time. And they never left the room. She said he’s addicted to her and keeps saying he wants her to stay the night. She told him that she doesn’t sleep anywhere but at home. I was the same way when we had sex so I don’t blame him. He has rough sex with her, not like choking her or anything, but I guess he likes to pound it in. She keeps talking about orgasms when they do it doggy style. Something I can do with her. I’m happy that she can have them regardless with or without me. I feel she deserves to have sex and be fulfilled.
Her nipples were really sore from him sucking and biting them. I asked her if she gets sore enough to not have sex afterwards but she insist it doesn’t feel raw til morning. But not for long, she just has to get used to it.
A very interesting tidbit of info she gave was that he was talking to her about me joining/watching. And he brought up if it would be ok that his friend watched. I asked her who it was, she said it’s some guy that hangs out with him. I asked her what she thought. She said, well if he just gonna watch, I don’t mind but we have to agree on it.
So I asked her, so what if Bobby wants Devon (his friend) to join? She said, I’m not having 2 hung guys fuck me at the same time! I asked her, so how do you know he’s hung? She answers, They were both talking and Bobby tells him about us fucking and Devon starts bragging about how big he was to her in a joking manner and said something to the effect that he won’t say nothing if he can watch her fuck. Bobby looked at my wife and said, Well?
She says she just brushed it off as them bullshiting. She says she went to the bathroom and overheard them talking, playing around I guess, about how much he loves the way she rides him. Devon said something about he wants her to ride him.. they laughed it off and Devon left before she came out.
That when he asked her about him watching. I told her I personally think Bobby wants to have a threesome. She said she’s not doing both at the same time so not happening. I asked her so how did it make you feel? She said, well that’s thought about it honestly, and I don’t think it would be right since you haven’t watched yet. I said, I’m talking about what if they want a threesome when he’s sitting there with a hard-on looking at you and wants to join? She says, I guess I don’t know how to answer that. I felt many feelings and thoughts emerge. She knew I was thinking about what was said. She left me alone for a bit as to think and take it in. I’ve been stewing in it for half the day. I don’t know what to say bcuz if she decides to do it, she will and it would be an opportunity she may or may not take.
Other than that, we all decided the weekend after the 25th, I will be able to watch/join them. He says he’s had threesomes before so it’s nothing new to him. He’s worried about how I’ll feel when he’s making her scream. She told him I already know everything lol! He said I’m a kinky motherfucker and laughed.
Makes me feel comfortable that he’s done it before But not with a wife and husband. He’s worried I might get weird and try to stop them. I told her if it gets weird, I’ll leave. But that I highly doubt I’ll do that.
So we are all set and I’m excited about it! The wife and I will be stopping at the bar to get some drinks before we head over. Help break the nerves if any. She said she will take control and take the lead. She will tell us what to do. She likes the dominance over men.
Now I’m stuck thinking about this guy Devon and what could happen. All the what if’s. I don’t know if she’ll change her mind in the heat of the moment. The thought is really arousing. Is it too much too fast or just let it be and enjoy? She sounds like she’s not ready for another guy to jump in the mix. I’m probably overthinking this and it’s probably nothing. Harmless flirting most likely.

Update:
Next day..
Bobby’s friend has been texting her today, asking what she thinks about hooking up. Bobby has to of given him her number since she said he never asked her for it. He asked about going to Bobby’s for the weekend and have a few drinks and if she’s spending the night. She says she’s going but not staying over. She’s going to have me pick her up later that night. He sent a sad face with an eggplant. She giggles and says what do you mean? He’s said, I might not go bcuz your not staying over. She told him she’s going to be there for awhile with Bobby. He asked if he gets to watch. She says maybe. He replied with a happy face.
So I plan on taking her shopping Friday after work at Victoria Secrets for some lingerie she wants to check out. It’s basically a white sheer see-through top and panties/g-string. Very hot! She like wearing it for him as she did when she did with me in the beginning. Everything had been so routine for us so the excitement died down a bit til this all happened. Now I get sloppy seconds with the lingerie and I feel like a kid at a candy store! We are gonna talk more sometime tomorrow or Thursday about this weekend. I don’t know if both of them will be there for sure or just Bobby.
Ill see what the plan is shortly.

****((All caught up until tomorrow ))

Reactions: sterling
So here’s another very exciting update on her “3some” that turned into a 4some..

Update..
Last nite was nothing short of amazing again! We had sex obviously and that was the best sex for me since! Everything about it was better and hotter! Her lips were puffy and swollen, both her mouth and pussy.. You could tell she had some wild sex instantly.. I was so excited and she made her way to the room and did her best to please me and I pretty much came quick.. I cleaned her up so she didn’t feel sticky all night and gave her water before she fell asleep.. next morning while we laid there, she starts the story..
Bobby and Devon picked her up but when they got there, some other guy was there Micheal aka Big Mike.. She only met him once when Bobby stopped by his house to drop off some tools.. She said they were playing cards for a bit while they drank some mixed drinks.. She was nervous as to why Big Mike was there.. Bobby said he’d be leaving shortly not to worry.. So about 2 hrs went by and she said she was pretty tipsy from 4-5 mixed drinks.. Bobby has her on his lap playing with her pussy.. just fingering her.. She said she was getting super horny and tried to get him to slow down.. Devon and Mike kept staring at her outfit which they commented on throughout.. Then Bobby slowly pulls her sheer dress off exposing her lingerie.. She said she covered her nipples but he was still playing with her and she started kissing him without thinking about her tits showing.. Bobby starts opening her legs while still playing with her and Devon & Mike could see everything.. she said she wasn’t thinking about them but how horny Bobby was making her.. He then took her top off slowly so she wouldn’t realize it came off.. Then she felt him untying her bottom and kept playing with her while kissing her.. She said Bobby started taking of his basketball shorts to his knees and had her straddle him facing him as he rubbed his cock on her pussy.. she said she forgot that the other 2 were there looking until Bobby turned her around to straddle him the other way.. she said she saw Devon and mike naked stroking their cocks standing next to her.. she said she didn’t know what to say or do so she closed her eyes, laid back and she started to enjoy Bobby..
She said she felt so many hands all over her that it made her even more wet.. She looked down to see Mike was rubbing his cock on her clit.. So she says she closed her eyes and soon enough, she started feeling mikes cock trying to go in.. She was feeling so tipsy that it helped loosen her up.. She said she felt a lot of pressure but it felt real good.. she then realized both of them were inside her.. Mike was started to go harder and she says she was trying hard not to make loud noises but eventually she started getting loud.. the louder she got, the harder Mike pounded her.. she said she felt like something was tearing but the alcohol eased the pain.. then they put her on the table and Devon put his cock in her mouth while Mike fucked her.. Bobby sat back and jerked off.. then Devon switched with Mike while mike put his cock in her mouth.. I asked her how do you remember all of this, she said because that’s something you don’t forget.. I was so hard with tons of pre-cum and I laid there listening to every word anxious to hear more..
They put her on the couch and Bobby had her straddle riding him and kissing him.. then she felt someone putting their cock in.. she looked back and it was Devon.. She said she had about 2 orgasms by now.. Mike came to sit down so she started sucking his cock.. She asked if I cared about mike being there, I said hell no! I was actually happy there was more for her to enjoy.. I’d never would of thought my wife would be having sex with 3 men at the same time while we were married but I don’t care anymore.. thats good enough for me if I’m there or not, fuck it!
Then she said they went to the room where it was dark.. she said she couldn’t tell who was where but that she had 2 cocks in her pussy most of the time.. She said she heard Bobby started to come about 30 minutes after they went into the room and then Devon came in her soon after.. Bobby left the room and so did Devon after he came.. Mike continues to fuck her for awhile longer.. then he came in her mouth and titties.. She said she went to the bathroom to wash her titties and mouth off.. she knew better to clean her pussy up.. It was about 11pm when she came out and mike and Devon had left.. Bobby was on the couch and she sat there with him..
They talked for for a few minutes and he put her mouth on his cock.. she started sucking his cock and licking his balls.. he asked her if she liked how they fucked her and she said yes, then he asked if they could do it again, she again says yes.. she sucked him for about about 15 minutes before he came.. they sat there and he said how much his friends enjoyed her and wanted to set it up again.. She said we will talk about it later but she had to come home ASAP.. she said she started feeling cum coming out slowly that was way in there.. So they got ready and he brought her home..
As you well know, I enjoyed what they’d done.. she woke up sore this morning so I got a nice blowjob! Luckily we had sex when she got home or else I wouldn’t of gotten any creampie this morning.. she still had their scent on her.. she smelled of raw sex juices & sweat.. I just wanted her to stay like that all day while I enjoyed her.. but I understood she was way sore and I had to help her feel better.. I helped her bathe while she relaxed and made her breakfast.. I went to the Redbox and got a few movies and we watched movies and lounged all day.. it was romantic!

Reactions: Dom Rodue