Fantasy...

My latest fantasy is for my fuckbuddy's father to video himself fucking his bi-sexual daughter-in-laws sweet tasting little pussy with his huge circumcised cock and make her cum the way he makes me cum, then his son (my Fuckbuddy) see's the video, because he made me fuck his awesome dad.

Fantasies are realities not yet materialised. If you have a fantasy and wish it to be true then the first step to make it a reality is to discuss it with your partner. Sometimes it work and sometimes you get a smack in te mouth lol. I have had the very lucky pleasure to have had a few expartners with same sexual appetite as me so no frustrations just some regrets I never got to re-live some of them

Fantasies are realities not yet materialised. If you have a fantasy and wish it to be true then the first step to make it a reality is to discuss it with your partner. Sometimes it work and sometimes you get a smack in te mouth lol. I have had the very lucky pleasure to have had a few expartners with same sexual appetite as me so no frustrations just some regrets I never got to re-live some of them
what you said is so true

Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat
Everyone has fantasies whether they admit it or not. If a partner says they don't, it's because they think their fantasies are too far out and will shock or hurt or disgust the other! A strong honest relationship is one where both can share their fantasies - doesn't mean the other will go along with them or even find them exciting but if you can't share, you'll never know.
For instance I fantasied about fucking hubby's father and brother. He wasn't keen on the idea of fucking his dad and it never happened and now he's passed away it never will. But I did manage to seduce his brother and one of his nephews (neither know that that other had me and neither of them know that James knows all about it). The nephew hadn't even crossed my mind so I guess that that doesn't count as a fantasy - but the opportunity arose and I took it and he enjoyed fucking Aunty Lynn in the barn when we were visiting the family farm not knowing his dad had fucked me too (different visit) xx

Wish I could stop fantasizing about sucking on a woman toes that I'm talking with at any given moment. I had this fetish for a long time. Only ran into a few that "didn't mind" and two who actually wanted it.

• Haha
Reactions: ep46wksp
I am wondering is it possible to not have any sexual fantasy at all?
Or does everyone have some sort of fantasy ?even if they would not act on it. What are everyones thoughts on this
In a would with several billion people then yes it is possible to not have sexual fantasies. But the vast majority of people probably have had at least one.

Reactions: werekinky2
Love that one babe
My latest fantasy is for my fuckbuddy's father to video himself fucking his bi-sexual daughter-in-laws sweet tasting little pussy with his huge circumcised cock and make her cum the way he makes me cum, then his son (my Fuckbuddy) see's the video, because he made me fuck his awesome dad.