Fantasy...

werekinky2

Male
Gold
I am wondering is it possible to not have any sexual fantasy at all?
Or does everyone have some sort of fantasy ?even if they would not act on it. What are everyones thoughts on this

Reactions: someadultfun69
My fantasy was to see my best friend fuck my wife. I'd always enjoyed seeing men look at her in a bikini, topless, revealing clothes. She flashed some pussy and men came over to chat and stare, I engineered a situation where my friend could see topless photos/videos of her before touching her then stripping her. My fantasy was then achieved the first time his cock was inside her. We freshen the experience up with outfit changes but it is still my fantasy even though it has already happened many times.

View media item 114443

One couple I got to play with for a while had some nonsexual ones. Well, the husband did. The first was someone taking her to dinner. The second was her cooking a meal specifically for another man. She was a stay at home mom, so she did most of the cooking. So you're definitely not alone.

Or does everyone have some sort of fantasy ?even if they would not act on it. What are everyones thoughts on this
My wife seems to have no fantasy ay all or she won't tell about them (it). On the other hand, I am made of fantasy But since she started fucking other men recently, she seems to have some sex thoughts. Very frustrating.

My fantasy that i love for it to become true is for my been taken outdoor by her lover, maybe at some remote area in the park. Then, she was stripped naked and tied both her hands upward to a tree or pole while wearing only her hijab. Her lover then hide somewhere while watching any strangers to show up and use her naked body. The more strangers the more merrier it will be..i still hope for it to come true..

My wife says she doesn't but I know damn well she does... I think everyone does just some people keep it to themselves...I have a bunch of them that I wanna do with my wife. But what I wanna do most is watch my wife fuck a guy or girl or a couple with her strap on.

• Love
Reactions: werekinky2
This was as close as she came to getting gangbanged;

Now Rick was able to fuck faster and harder, and he slapped against Elaine’s thighs and ass. My hot wife was moaning too much for us to keep kissing, so I kissed her ears, neck and nipples. It wasn’t long before both she and Rick were sharing their orgasms, he leaving her filled with his cum.

I whispered, asking if she wanted to keep going, and she ran her tongue down my throat and raised her ass off the couch. What we had only fantasized was really happening – my wife had totally surrendered herself to desire and was being a complete slut. Elaine’s lovely pussy was full of another man’s seed, and there were some very aroused men waiting to have her body. Seeing her raise her ass up, Brian correctly assumed it was his turn. When he was within reach, Elaine reached down to guide his cock into her. She wanted me in the same position, to hold her, kiss her, and play with her tits, while the cock was provided by another man. Having already had several orgasms, I knew this girl would continue on that plateau for some time. After just a few strokes of Brian’s cock, Elaine responded on time, but her moaning was deeper, louder and longer. Brian squirted his load pretty quickly, but Jim was ready to move in. After Jim came, Steve moved in. When her pussy was full of his cum, Chris kneeled between her legs. Then Dan, our “bachelor”, got to put his cock in Elaine again. My wife rode a roller coaster of orgasms.

This was as close as she came to getting gangbanged;

Now Rick was able to fuck faster and harder, and he slapped against Elaine’s thighs and ass. My hot wife was moaning too much for us to keep kissing, so I kissed her ears, neck and nipples. It wasn’t long before both she and Rick were sharing their orgasms, he leaving her filled with his cum.

I whispered, asking if she wanted to keep going, and she ran her tongue down my throat and raised her ass off the couch. What we had only fantasized was really happening – my wife had totally surrendered herself to desire and was being a complete slut. Elaine’s lovely pussy was full of another man’s seed, and there were some very aroused men waiting to have her body. Seeing her raise her ass up, Brian correctly assumed it was his turn. When he was within reach, Elaine reached down to guide his cock into her. She wanted me in the same position, to hold her, kiss her, and play with her tits, while the cock was provided by another man. Having already had several orgasms, I knew this girl would continue on that plateau for some time. After just a few strokes of Brian’s cock, Elaine responded on time, but her moaning was deeper, louder and longer. Brian squirted his load pretty quickly, but Jim was ready to move in. After Jim came, Steve moved in. When her pussy was full of his cum, Chris kneeled between her legs. Then Dan, our “bachelor”, got to put his cock in Elaine again. My wife rode a roller coaster of orgasms.

That pretty much sounds like a gang bang to me lucky her and you if you where able to enjoy as well

That is as close as we came to my fantasy. My wife likes to be in control of who and how they fuck her. I wanted her tied spread eagle on a large bed and a group of men she does not know fuck her one after the other. Even thought maybe she should be blindfolded. After all the men have fucked her once I would untie her and have them do whatever they wanted; spit roasting, DP, cum in her mouth or ass.
Here is end of previous story
hen Dan, our “bachelor”, got to put his cock in Elaine again. My wife rode a roller coaster of orgasms.

After Dan had cum again, we just all looked around the room for a few seconds . I asked if Elaine and I could have a few minutes alone, and the guys grabbed their clothes and went to the kitchen. During this whole encounter, I had only touched my cock a couple times but I was so close to coming . Now I had this awesome woman to myself. I kissed her, first on the mouth, then moved down to her tits. I lingered over her nipples for a bit, then slowly kissed down her tummy. At that point, I had to hold back harder, because I could smell her pussy,– not the familiar, light scent of my wife’s pussy, but the scent of a cunt filled with cum. I moved to kneel between her legs and admired the sight for a moment. She looked just like one of those women on “Creampie” websites . Her inner thighs and ass glistened with smeared semen, her close-trimmed pubic hair dark and matted from the moisture, and a huge white glob about to drip from her now very relaxed love-hole. I kissed her thighs, alternating between sides, and tasted the saltiness on them as I came close to her crotch. I rubbed my face through her sticky pubic hair, the way she loves, and that got her going again. Since I really love to eat Elaine’s pussy, I had decided several loads of cum already deposited there shouldn’t stop me from doing what gives us both incredible pleasure. Actually, the fact that she had just been fucked, and fucked, just increased my desire for her. I dove in, kissing her lips and tonguing her vagina. When she was close to orgasm again, I sucked on her clit, flicking it with my tongue, while I slid two fingers from one hand into her pussy and one finger from my other into her ass. She was so well lubricated that even the finger in her ass slipped in and out perfectly. Elaine moaned and rocked with another orgasm, and then I decided I had to cum. Still on the edge of the sofa, she was in perfect position to receive my cock. I filled her slowly, feeling her pussy in a new way, and pushing cum out the sides as I slid in. She wrapped her legs around me as I plunged in faster and deeper with each stroke. We both moaned as I leaned over to kiss her, then she licked my salty tongue. When I said I was close to coming, she told me to hold as long as I could, then pull out and cum in her mouth. She concentrated herself into another orgasm while my cock was still in her, then I pulled out, straddled her upper body as quickly as I could, and let her guide my cock to her open mouth. I squirted once from about six inches out, covering her tongue and chin, and finished inside her mouth, filling her as she moaned with satisfaction.

That is as close as we came to my fantasy. My wife likes to be in control of who and how they fuck her. I wanted her tied spread eagle on a large bed and a group of men she does not know fuck her one after the other. Even thought maybe she should be blindfolded. After all the men have fucked her once I would untie her and have them do whatever they wanted; spit roasting, DP, cum in her mouth or ass.
Here is end of previous story
hen Dan, our “bachelor”, got to put his cock in Elaine again. My wife rode a roller coaster of orgasms.

After Dan had cum again, we just all looked around the room for a few seconds . I asked if Elaine and I could have a few minutes alone, and the guys grabbed their clothes and went to the kitchen. During this whole encounter, I had only touched my cock a couple times but I was so close to coming . Now I had this awesome woman to myself. I kissed her, first on the mouth, then moved down to her tits. I lingered over her nipples for a bit, then slowly kissed down her tummy. At that point, I had to hold back harder, because I could smell her pussy,– not the familiar, light scent of my wife’s pussy, but the scent of a cunt filled with cum. I moved to kneel between her legs and admired the sight for a moment. She looked just like one of those women on “Creampie” websites . Her inner thighs and ass glistened with smeared semen, her close-trimmed pubic hair dark and matted from the moisture, and a huge white glob about to drip from her now very relaxed love-hole. I kissed her thighs, alternating between sides, and tasted the saltiness on them as I came close to her crotch. I rubbed my face through her sticky pubic hair, the way she loves, and that got her going again. Since I really love to eat Elaine’s pussy, I had decided several loads of cum already deposited there shouldn’t stop me from doing what gives us both incredible pleasure. Actually, the fact that she had just been fucked, and fucked, just increased my desire for her. I dove in, kissing her lips and tonguing her vagina. When she was close to orgasm again, I sucked on her clit, flicking it with my tongue, while I slid two fingers from one hand into her pussy and one finger from my other into her ass. She was so well lubricated that even the finger in her ass slipped in and out perfectly. Elaine moaned and rocked with another orgasm, and then I decided I had to cum. Still on the edge of the sofa, she was in perfect position to receive my cock. I filled her slowly, feeling her pussy in a new way, and pushing cum out the sides as I slid in. She wrapped her legs around me as I plunged in faster and deeper with each stroke. We both moaned as I leaned over to kiss her, then she licked my salty tongue. When I said I was close to coming, she told me to hold as long as I could, then pull out and cum in her mouth. She concentrated herself into another orgasm while my cock was still in her, then I pulled out, straddled her upper body as quickly as I could, and let her guide my cock to her open mouth. I squirted once from about six inches out, covering her tongue and chin, and finished inside her mouth, filling her as she moaned with satisfaction.

That sounds amazing how was it? One of your favorite times with her?

I Have many many fantasies. I have shared some with my wife but have not had the opportunity to act on any of them yet. Willing to private chat and share ideas and fantasies that