Housewife/Milf doing chores topless or naked

As full-time nudists, we do most of our work around the house while nude, including outdoor lawn and gardening work. We have posted different pictures of us engaged in both indoor and outdoor housework here in the past.

One of the hottest times was when my wife gave an older male friend of ours a gift certificate for one full housecleaning job. His wife had passed about a year before, and he was lonely and sad. He had mentioned he was not motivated to do housecleaning or work around the house a few times, and his wife had always been OCD about keeping the house.

I don't know what possessed my wife to give him a homemade gift certificate for her to do a full, top-to-bottom house cleaning job, but she thought it was a good idea at the time and got online and made her own coupon. She never said anything about being naked to do it. When she gave it to him, he smiled and said thank you. It was over a year before he asked if she still was willing to help him clean up. He was ready to clean out his wife's stuff from their house.

On the day she went to clean for him, I was working, and she said she arrived, and when she started picking up in his living room, he teased, saying he had secretly hoped she would come over wearing a maid's outfit. She says she told him she had something more comfortable, and she undressed completely and then, when he was totally nude, asked him if this would be ok. She cleaned the entire house for him that day while fully nude including scrubbing floors and the bathroom in very "nothing left to the imagination" positions. She said she never imagined it would be as big a job as it was. They even packed all his wife's clothes and belongings and got them stored.

He was 77 at the time; he never touched her, but my wife says he sure watched her close the entire time.

I would have loved to have had pictures of that day.

As full-time nudists, we do most of our work around the house while nude, including outdoor lawn and gardening work. We have posted different pictures of us engaged in both indoor and outdoor housework here in the past.

One of the hottest times was when my wife gave an older male friend of ours a gift certificate for one full housecleaning job. His wife had passed about a year before, and he was lonely and sad. He had mentioned he was not motivated to do housecleaning or work around the house a few times, and his wife had always been OCD about keeping the house.

I don't know what possessed my wife to give him a homemade gift certificate for her to do a full, top-to-bottom house cleaning job, but she thought it was a good idea at the time and got online and made her own coupon. She never said anything about being naked to do it. When she gave it to him, he smiled and said thank you. It was over a year before he asked if she still was willing to help him clean up. He was ready to clean out his wife's stuff from their house.

On the day she went to clean for him, I was working, and she said she arrived, and when she started picking up in his living room, he teased, saying he had secretly hoped she would come over wearing a maid's outfit. She says she told him she had something more comfortable, and she undressed completely and then, when he was totally nude, asked him if this would be ok. She cleaned the entire house for him that day while fully nude including scrubbing floors and the bathroom in very "nothing left to the imagination" positions. She said she never imagined it would be as big a job as it was. They even packed all his wife's clothes and belongings and got them stored.

He was 77 at the time; he never touched her, but my wife says he sure watched her close the entire time.

That’s a great story, and yes it would have been great to see some pictures! She can certainly say that she made that visit a truly memorable experience for him!

Reactions: Couple4MFM
Years ago, my wife began to clean house for a guy who lived in our neighborhood to make extra money while she was a full-time college student. He told her at the time he would double her pay if she would clean in the nude. Although she does not need the extra money now, she has continued to clean this guy's house every week since, and she still does it completely in the buff.

Kitchen-CleaningBL.png

Has she ever considered a naked house cleaning service as a way to acquire a little extra cash that nobody has to know about

When covid hit, my ebony wife’s in office job quickly went remote, we were not prepared at all. So we moved her in with the kids playroom, at first. One of the fun perks was to have her work naked.

That job, she never shared her camera, so it drove me while when I would come into the room and she would be naked and working away. She has since changed jobs and shares her camera a lot, so that period of time was fun while it lasted.
That was a great way to enjoy her working from home. Although she would not have been able to get any work done if I saw her like that!

• Love
Reactions: Mistadees