Fastest time from meeting to bed

Probably the fastest was about 30 mins between flirting with a guy at the bar and letting him fuck me in the pub toilets x
Same here I sometimes arrange a dick or more for her , meet in a hotel room and in all the time she never rejected a single guy with a hardon and she scratched the word no right out her vocabulary and very quick to undress. She’ll fuck in as qiuck as the guy is

My story would be rather different but thought to share it. Involving two guys. One me and a stranger. When I was about 19 I got stranded in a desert as I missed my group. After about 20 odd mins a four wheel comes and there is a older guy in his late 30s stops and asks if I need help. I told him to take me to the main road as I have no clue where am I in between desert. Next thing he does is lowers his shorts, points at his semi erect cock and asks me to suck him dry then he would help me. I was already bisexual since age 14 so it didn't matter to me so I smiled and started sucking him in open desert. Then while sucking he moved me away and asked me to strip naked which I happily did then continued till he exploded in my mouth. By this time I was extremely horny so I asked him if he needs another round as I wasn't in any rush anymore. So he asked me to tongue all across his cock, balls and ass which I did till he was hard again then he tried to fuck me but his head was so fat that it hurt so I spat on my thighs and let him fuck me between my thighs. He dropped me till my house after that even thou it was an hour drive. We never met again ever since we forgot to exchange contact numbers. But it still remains a memory.
that's some story!!

I was recently responding to a thread in another forum asking what was the fastest time between wives meeting a new guy and bedding them.

When my wife and I first started dating, I took her out for dinner but missed my train home. She was staying in student accommodation and let me stay the night – but I politely slept in the chair, and turned away as she was changing for bed. We had two more dates before I even got to see her underwear, and another two before we actually slept together.

Fast forward 15 years or so, and Em met for the first time the husband of the woman that she was then working for. She later told me that as soon as she saw him she felt a huge bolt of sexual chemistry between them the first time he took her hand to shake it. Twenty minutes later she was naked and on her knees with him in a storage cupboard at her work!

So obviously she didn't feel that bolt of sexual chemistry with me - or maybe I was just too polite and timid! But for him it was 20 minutes, for me more like 6 weeks :sneaky:

What's your fastest time between meeting and bedding?

View attachment 583299
You said she had more sexual attraction for this other guy, than you. But you're the nice guy who chose the chair over the bed.
When Google invents time travel, next time skip the chair. LOL

Reactions: goodhubby
Fastest time from meeting to blowjob is just under one hour, she would have swallowed if I came but I chickened out because we were stood in the corner of a recreation ground with only a small tree for cover and it was early afternoon!

We just did it for the first time a couple weeks ago. We were out of town staying at a hotel and randomly met a guy who was at the bar sitting next to us. He had to go to his room to grab a condom and said he would meet us at our room. I answered the door naked and I had his dick in my mouth within a minute of him coming in
I'm guessing you and hubby must have talked about doing this.
Good for you - you saw the opportunity and went for it. I hope this is just the first of many experiences for you.
I/we have always found hotel bars to be great for picking up guys - they are away from home and often just looking for some discrete fun while away x

Def less than 10 minutes. I have posted pics and I'm sure the story somewhere of a BBC guy we met. We were leaving a club and I had stopped into the bathroom. My husband saw this guy and started chatting with him for a minute or two until I came out. We started to leave after my introduction to him but he said I couldn't leave yet. I asked why. His response "Because I haven't tasted your pussy yet". OK. I chatted with him as he actually very quickly started pawing over me. I began rubbing his crotch because I wanted to make sure he had a big enough cock for me and could get hard. I looked at him as I was rubbing his crotch and told him exactly what I was doing. I love the next part. I love when guys aren't "asking me" to go fuck them, they're just taking me. He took my hand and said "come on", and we walked across the dance floor hand in hand, my husband in tow and into the back rooms where he tasted my pussy and so much more. Mr HW was there to take pics! Everybody's a winner!

Mrs Hotwife

So what about you? Would you be as bold as this guy who was so direct with me? For him it mean tearing my panties off and burying his face in my pussy. Later, burying his cock in my mouth and pussy too! Who wants a taste?

View attachment 583418

View attachment 583419
Fuck I wantb