Fastest time from meeting to bed

I DO!! I WANT A TASTE, AND SO MUCH MORE!!! And if I were to ever be so lucky to come across you, I would definitely be more aggressive than usual, and make sure you’d fully know what I’d have in mind for you!
Best for me is about 3 minutes at swing party . We just arrived went to shack table Nice couple there adn dwe nodding , eyes meeting adn we are here to fuck so let's go to bedroom now. We did adn played for 2 hours adn remain good close friends .

Best for me is about 3 minutes at swing party . We just arrived went to shack table Nice couple there adn dwe nodding , eyes meeting adn we are here to fuck so let's go to bedroom now. We did adn played for 2 hours adn remain good close friends .
Oh I can certainly believe that Kristin!! If I were ever lucky enough to meet you, we’d beat that time!! Lol!

Reactions: Kristin
Fastest time from meeting to blowjob is just under one hour, she would have swallowed if I came but I chickened out because we were stood in the corner of a recreation ground with only a small tree for cover and it was early afternoon!
We'll be going to the dogging site at Vereley in the New Forest when the weather is OK and we get a chance but as it'll be a first for both of us we are a little unsure what to expect.

Probably the fastest was about 30 mins between flirting with a guy at the bar and letting him fuck me in the pub toilets x
Similar, although less than 30. I once took a Welsh girl in the nightclub toilets and fucked her only a few minutes after meeting her. Her boyfriend was in the nightclub at the time too, they’d had a row and he knew she’d gone to fuck me in the toilets. She spent the rest of the night with my cum dribbling down her legs, I know because I put my hand under her skirt a number of times and could feel it. I let her go home with him though and presume she let him have inferior sloppy seconds.

Def less than 10 minutes. I have posted pics and I'm sure the story somewhere of a BBC guy we met. We were leaving a club and I had stopped into the bathroom. My husband saw this guy and started chatting with him for a minute or two until I came out. We started to leave after my introduction to him but he said I couldn't leave yet. I asked why. His response "Because I haven't tasted your pussy yet". OK. I chatted with him as he actually very quickly started pawing over me. I began rubbing his crotch because I wanted to make sure he had a big enough cock for me and could get hard. I looked at him as I was rubbing his crotch and told him exactly what I was doing. I love the next part. I love when guys aren't "asking me" to go fuck them, they're just taking me. He took my hand and said "come on", and we walked across the dance floor hand in hand, my husband in tow and into the back rooms where he tasted my pussy and so much more. Mr HW was there to take pics! Everybody's a winner!

Mrs Hotwife

So what about you? Would you be as bold as this guy who was so direct with me? For him it mean tearing my panties off and burying his face in my pussy. Later, burying his cock in my mouth and pussy too! Who wants a taste?

View attachment 583418

View attachment 583419
Definitely want a taste of your pussie and arse before bringing out my hard cock and burying it deep inside your waiting pussie

• Love
Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat
my wife was shared the first time at age 72. i found & vetted a 50 yr old guy & gave him her number. he was younger than our two boys.

he called & she invited him over. after he entered the appt. it took about 15 minutes to get him in the bedroom.

i'd say that was, fairly, quick.

With online dating profiles, I’m not sure if texting counts to the time, but there have been two occasions wher my wife had a hotel room and she had a new friend come directly to her room. In this cases, it was seconds from when the hotel door opened until she was spreading her legs.
I’m liking your wife

Def less than 10 minutes. I have posted pics and I'm sure the story somewhere of a BBC guy we met. We were leaving a club and I had stopped into the bathroom. My husband saw this guy and started chatting with him for a minute or two until I came out. We started to leave after my introduction to him but he said I couldn't leave yet. I asked why. His response "Because I haven't tasted your pussy yet". OK. I chatted with him as he actually very quickly started pawing over me. I began rubbing his crotch because I wanted to make sure he had a big enough cock for me and could get hard. I looked at him as I was rubbing his crotch and told him exactly what I was doing. I love the next part. I love when guys aren't "asking me" to go fuck them, they're just taking me. He took my hand and said "come on", and we walked across the dance floor hand in hand, my husband in tow and into the back rooms where he tasted my pussy and so much more. Mr HW was there to take pics! Everybody's a winner!

Mrs Hotwife

So what about you? Would you be as bold as this guy who was so direct with me? For him it mean tearing my panties off and burying his face in my pussy. Later, burying his cock in my mouth and pussy too! Who wants a taste?

View attachment 583418

View attachment 583419
Every straight male would want to taste your pussy an that beautiful ass.

Mrs Hotwife

View attachment 583418

View attachment 583419
Every straight male would want to taste your pussy an that beautiful ass. lol

Reactions: Hwcouple702
Back years ago when I was young and hot. I meet a married couple in a hotel coffee shop for 10 minutes - followed them upstairs - she walked in first - by the time he shut the door - she was naked in the bed telling both of us to get naked on suck her tits. She had my cock in her pussy in 1 minutes.

Reactions: sjhopefulguy