Favorite positions to fuck wives in

My favourite position.also my wife’s favourite.

Attachments

• 4A36FCC0-3C28-4CA8-A81A-591ADBCE8276.jpeg
    4A36FCC0-3C28-4CA8-A81A-591ADBCE8276.jpeg
    397.8 KB · Views: 27
  • 70B5893E-DDC8-43EC-9200-CAC6CA5B7373.jpeg
    70B5893E-DDC8-43EC-9200-CAC6CA5B7373.jpeg
    240.2 KB · Views: 25
  • 7C70EC31-6CE3-4175-B4B5-12A0192A3075.jpeg
    7C70EC31-6CE3-4175-B4B5-12A0192A3075.jpeg
    453.1 KB · Views: 26
I've been in this lifestyle for some time, but it has never failed that my favorite position to fuck a wife in has always been when she is laying on her stomach aka the belly flop. Love propping a pillow underneath her stomach for comfort, letting her lay down, coming from behind and spreading her legs open with mine, putting my BBC inside her, and slowly but intensely pounding her while holding her close to my body with one arm. Add some dirty talk in her ear along with kisses on the neck and a soft bite on the ear, and that usually does the trick. Have seen a lot of wives lose their mind in that position. Would love to hear some feedback from wives about this and whether or not they love this position.
Me and mine love this and when she wants me to cum she arches her legs back and rubs her feet on the gooch. Makes me cum within seconds and she’ll carry on gently rubbing it and my balls with her feet after. Absolute heaven!

My favourite is my wife on her back, her ankles on my shoulders, meaning I can get my cock deep inside her.
My wife likes this position because cock can be deep inside. My wife thinks it's dominating and she wants to see the face as her man pounds her. Her next favourite is cowgirl. Again she can see the face but also in that position she wants controls and wants the guy to be doing nothing. That way she can feel the cock wherever she wants.

I have to say this is something that has changed over the years. At first it used to be her on top but now I prefer to be on top. In missionary, her legs spread wide in air given me complete access to bang that pussy as hard as I can.

I love this position you mention, hubs and bf are not large enough to make it work well for me, so doggy works best for them but it is not the same for sure. I have one BWC bull who has a HUGE penis and this position is one of his favorites. And, you are right, I love the breath on my earlobe, the kisses on my neck, and the dirty talk while he is inside me and my husband says I lose my mind in orgasmic bliss.

View attachment 970627

His penis is so huge this is one of the only positions I can comfortably take him fully inside me without him battering my cervix.
This is easily the best position when taking any woman. Im able to hit those deep spots without hurting her.

Reactions: Couple4MFM
I love this position you mention, hubs and bf are not large enough to make it work well for me, so doggy works best for them but it is not the same for sure. I have one BWC bull who has a HUGE penis and this position is one of his favorites. And, you are right, I love the breath on my earlobe, the kisses on my neck, and the dirty talk while he is inside me and my husband says I lose my mind in orgasmic bliss.

View attachment 970627

His penis is so huge this is one of the only positions I can comfortably take him fully inside me without him battering my cervix.
I can enjoy this position too, driving deep!!!

Reactions: Couple4MFM