Favorite positions to watch?

Missionary in three different angles, from the side where her face is, from behind to watch his cock go in and out of her, and from the head view so I can see full view of their bodies grinding together. Also doggy with wife facing me head down ass up!!

What is everyone's favorite position to see their wife get fucked in?? Does your wife like it as much as you do??

Feel free to share photos of your wife in the position if you choose!

From the side. Love seeing her legs spreading apart, cock entering her, her pussy sucking it in and when he cums.

Reactions: Em3840
I will honestly say after doing doggy style I want to see her get spoon because she loves that position but the Ultimate position when the guy is coming to the end as there last sex position where my sexy wife lets him get on top of her and she opens her legs up so he can get inside her in the Missionary position but most importantly so he can feel important and be in control and In a good position to kiss her and for her to Passionately kiss him back and he can cum inside her while she is focus deeply in his eyes showing how much she enjoyed him and when he is cumming inside her she wraps her legs tight and holds making him feel she loves him being inside her and kissing him and staring into his eyes. After he has stop cumming hold him and his dick inside her for awhile so his dick can have til to get soft and then she kisses him Passionately and says thank you. You were Awesome and I would love to do it again you make me feel great when you're inside me