Favorite positions to watch?

Missionary. Agree there's nothing more hot than my wife looking her lover in the eyes, kissing passionately as they fuck. She's the most unassuming hot wife - only I know the lust and heat that boils beneath and just seeing her being intimate is a huge turn on. I must admit having not seen her actually having sex that many times ... witnessed the before and after but rarely the act.

My favorites include what is commonly known as "fuck-licking," with me on the bottom, on my back, and her on top, a basic 69-position, with her lover taking her from behind, doggie-style, and watching her and a partner in reverse cow-girl, where I can see her lover's cock penetrating her, and make eye contact while she's fucking.

This is the dream view, fuck-licking:

View attachment 30449
This one for sure for me

Reactions: Bcd39
My favorite position to watch is from the foot of the bed when my wife is on top. Before her ever enters her. Watching his hard cock stab at her and knowing he will soon be deep inside my wife. I fixate on the exact point where him and her are making contact. Watching her lips and opening cling to his shaft...wondering how it feels being able to take his entire length inside. Knowing he has to be hurting her....