Favorite positions to watch?

Hit me with them
Hope you like. Thanks all for the comments. Yes she did have a terrific arse and also used to do anal but lost interest when a rather big cock fucked her anally before she had warmed up

Attachments

• Beth and Paul (14).jpg
    Beth and Paul (14).jpg
    275.6 KB · Views: 161
  • Beth and Paul (15).jpg
    Beth and Paul (15).jpg
    215.2 KB · Views: 106
  • Beth and Paul (16).jpg
    Beth and Paul (16).jpg
    219.3 KB · Views: 130
my wife will do any position that her bull wants until he gets close to cumming then she prefers missionary with her legs spread wide and up as high as the can go so he has full access to let the cum flow into her....she says she can feel it when he does and she loves it.
Sounds like my kinda of woman love missionary to get all the cum in deep into the womb .We could have nasty fun

My wife has really gotten into groups and I love seeing her on her hands & knees being spit-roasted, it's great watching her getting pounded from both ends and seeing those beautiful tits swaying around just begging for some attention which they most always get!

Another of my favorites is her laying on her back along the edge of the foot of a bed with one man pounding her pussy & another filling her mouth while leaving full access to her titties for the other men present to massage & suck on. She is not into any kind of ass play but loves having her pussy & mouth filled with cock while multiple hands & mouths are working over the rest of her body and I love watching her going wild while a group of men are working her over really good & giving her multiple orgasms!

Come to think of it, if she's having multiple orgasms while getting other men off I love whatever position she is in!