Favorite positions to watch?

My favorites include what is commonly known as "fuck-licking," with me on the bottom, on my back, and her on top, a basic 69-position, with her lover taking her from behind, doggie-style, and watching her and a partner in reverse cow-girl, where I can see her lover's cock penetrating her, and make eye contact while she's fucking.

This is the dream view, fuck-licking:

View attachment 30449
The reverse cowgirl with eye contact sounds good too! 🙂

I love watching Lynn getting fucked in any position but I do enjoy being underneath licking her while she's being fucked. I also really love watching another man taking her in the ass - again don't really mind which position.

Reactions: Jxmmy69
I love watching Lynn getting fucked in any position but I do enjoy being underneath licking her while she's being fucked. I also really love watching another man taking her in the ass - again don't really mind which position.
Have you been underneath with another man taking her ass? That must be an awesome view.

Yes I have and it is. Being underneath like that, you can really feel her body tensing and shaking when the man thrusts hard in her ass
Must be intense to see up close. I guess he would have to start out slowly, easing his cock inside her. Watching the tip pop inside must also be a thrill. Then watching as it slowly sinks into her ass.

Reactions: owlcuck
As far as watching and videoing, I like the missionary position the best I think. It’s actually a toss up between that and doggie style, both positions allow a great angle to see everything.

Must be intense to see up close. I guess he would have to start out slowly, easing his cock inside her. Watching the tip pop inside must also be a thrill. Then watching as it slowly sinks into her ass.
Yes it is and in that position I can hold her ass cheeks open which helps him and means I get a great view of him entering her. And hearing the moan from her as he presses the head of his cock against her and her rosebud gives way letting him in. Feeling her breathing changing as he slowly pushes deeper into her ass - just wonderful.

Yes it is and in that position I can hold her ass cheeks open which helps him and means I get a great view of him entering her. And hearing the moan from her as he presses the head of his cock against her and her rosebud gives way letting him in. Feeling her breathing changing as he slowly pushes deeper into her ass - just wonderful.
And you can lick her pussy while he is in her ass too. She must love that. Do you get their juices that way too, or just pussy juice form her?

Reactions: btweets
Most of time when wife having one of her many bulls home, i don't watch, i leave the room or the house to make the Bull feel comfortable fucking my wife