Favorite positions to watch?

Haven't been comfortable enough to do this with anyone of her bulls yet but would love to...
Do you normally watch her with her Bulls or clean up later. If watching do you get to cleanup in front of them before they leave. If one of her Bulls enjoys having you clean up, he would most likely be open to fuck her doggy with you underneath. Dont worry about making contact with his balls and cock.

Do you normally watch her with her Bulls or clean up later. If watching do you get to cleanup in front of them before they leave. If one of her Bulls enjoys having you clean up, he would most likely be open to fuck her doggy with you underneath. Dont worry about making contact with his balls and cock.
So the very first time she ever played the guy creampied in her and I was on the bed jacking off talking dirty to her while she was fucking him and it was maybe a little awkward for him. He was I'm the swinger ls but not a bull really. Just single at the moment. Afterwards she told me to clean her while she made out with him I licked her to orgasm and then fucked her too in front of him. Ever since then I've only cleaned her afterwards and not in front of them. I watch once in a while, usually she just records audio for me... I'd like to be there jacking off, having her tell me how much better/bigger he is then me but I don't know... it doesn't seem right with the people we've been around. But someday yeah would love to lick her while she gets fucked

So the very first time she ever played the guy creampied in her and I was on the bed jacking off talking dirty to her while she was fucking him and it was maybe a little awkward for him. He was I'm the swinger ls but not a bull really. Just single at the moment. Afterwards she told me to clean her while she made out with him I licked her to orgasm and then fucked her too in front of him. Ever since then I've only cleaned her afterwards and not in front of them. I watch once in a while, usually she just records audio for me... I'd like to be there jacking off, having her tell me how much better/bigger he is then me but I don't know... it doesn't seem right with the people we've been around. But someday yeah would love to lick her while she gets fucked
Great that she had you clean her while making out with him. Encourage her with this and finish the clean up under her. If he gets hard again you are in prime position to enjoy licking her as he enters her again.

Reactions: NghtyLiLBlnde84
to answer your question about underneith. No not doggy. Missionary with me looking up between her legs. So many advantages to be had.
1) you can spread her legs wide so as to allow his balls to bounce on her ass.
2) you can lick her ass for some reason this gets ladies really horny.
3) you can lick them where they are joined.
4a) you are in position to have his balls resting on your eyes when he cums in her or
4b) you are in position to act as her birth control by having him pull out then cum in your mouth. Bonus is they can go right back to fucking.

With them in doggie?

Had to look up those positions.Nice. 😎

to answer your question about underneith. No not doggy. Missionary with me looking up between her legs. So many advantages to be had.
1) you can spread her legs wide so as to allow his balls to bounce on her ass.
2) you can lick her ass for some reason this gets ladies really horny.
3) you can lick them where they are joined.
4a) you are in position to have his balls resting on your eyes when he cums in her or
4b) you are in position to act as her birth control by having him pull out then cum in your mouth. Bonus is they can go right back to fucking.
Licking them where they are joined. 😛I guess you can work her lips as his cock goes back and forth across your tongue. I guess she would have to be slightly elevated?