FEMALE LED MARRIAGE

My wife started working for a greyhound trainer he was a bachelor and lived a few minutes walk away from us, I did a bit of maintenance around the kennels for him I noticed the way he looked at her as she was bending over in her shorts it was obvious he was interested in her, he was 15 years older than her and not much to look at so I didn't think it would happen even though she had had other men for a large part of our marriage, she needed 4 new tyre's for her car and as work had not been good for a while I told her we couldn't afford them she said she would get them somehow, long story short she fucked the greyhound trainer for them and went back the next evening to fuck him again, I soon found out why he had a much bigger dick than average it was very very thick round and she loved the way it stretched her cunt she fucked him 4 or 5 times a week at one time and I was struggling to get a look in, sometimes I would be told to cut the paddock by her while she was in his bed getting fucked by his big cock or to do some housework while she went to his bed for a fuck she had him for a lot of years with others in-between.
I'm usually doing housework while my wife is in the bedroom getting her brains fucked out by her big dicked lover. On friday afternoon he comes over for the weekend and brings all his weeks dirty laundry. I have to kneel on the hard cement floor in the laundry room hand scrubbing his clothes in a large metal washtub while he takes my wife into the bedroom and fucks her hard. From the laundry room I listen to her moans of sexual pleasure as her bull gives her what I'm not man enough to give her. When he is done I receive a minor shock from my metal chastity cage, calling me to the bedroom to lick up the mess he left in her pussy.

Reactions: 6inches
WaH his clothes BULLSHIT YOUR WIFE IS NOTHI G BUT A USELESS EGOTISTAL SLUT WHORE YOU NEED TO KICK.THRM.OUT OF YOUR HOUSE PERIOD
My wife and I grew up together. She loves to dominate me and I love to be dominated. Yes she is self centered and I love to serve her as a slave. I'm a masochist and a sissy so my place is on my knees. It is her house not my house and she told me I must obey her lover when he is here. He can whip me with his belt and I accept it because I'm weak like a girl and must remain obedient. I enjoy this type of life and my wife enjoys doing it to me.

Sorry I know its an older thread but I saw a more recent post.

As we have been in the lifestyle for quite some time and me being a cuck, it is very much an FLR. My wife controls all aspects of the relationship. Finances, social activity, career decisions scheduling of time and of course any thing sexual.

Does she bareback with him?
Female led is one tbing abuse is another no one Female led etc should never be physically abusive ..You vmcan g
Have a Female led denial etc is ok doing what she wants is ok within reason when you have to totally submit to abuse andnot even being treated as ahuman being is totally wrong if i was in a Female ked there would be parameters and total abuse etc WOULD NEVER BE TOLERATED

it,s my fav&fetish since i was a young teenager,it,s such a honour&turn on to serve a woman&wife&girlfriend and do what she likes or wants,only it works when their ,s honesty&respect&trust between you&wife,it has sometimes be hard&embarrasing for me when sharing my fetish&fantasies with a woman&girl is used to humiliate me for revenge,but that,s what i don,t want to share here,the way of feeling so horny&excited when i,m forced to look at her how she flirts&seduce men in front of me or doing housework,cleaning&dirty wash or wearing sexy lingerie&high heels&make up at home for her,because she loves it,i,ll do anything for women,and wife asked if i would do it for someone online,and i would love it,forced to tell my fantasies&experiences&pics etc ,just to show everyone i ,m a slutty sissy for all women,i love it!!

Attachments

• outfit for date.jpg
    outfit for date.jpg
    428.1 KB · Views: 6
Female led is one tbing abuse is another no one Female led etc should never be physically abusive ..You vmcan g
Have a Female led denial etc is ok doing what she wants is ok within reason when you have to totally submit to abuse andnot even being treated as ahuman being is totally wrong if i was in a Female ked there would be parameters and total abuse etc WOULD NEVER BE TOLERATED
I don't consider myself as abused, I avoid the word because abuse implies that the treatment is against ones will. Nothing we do is against anyones will. Our lifestyle is extreme but not abusive.We use safe words and stay within medically safe limits.

Reactions: DesiTexas