FEMALE LED MARRIAGE

I love it the most when he drinks beer and I have to serve it. An exciting sight!

And of course I get beer too! :love:

View attachment 998574View attachment 998575View attachment 998576View attachment 998572View attachment 998573
I love serving my wifes bull too. It demonstrates who the real man is and who the bitch is. He orders me about and I obey like a good sub. If I falter or screw up the belt comes off. I'm always bringing them refreshments when they're in bed or after when they are on the sofa cuddling.I also hand wash his laundry while listening to them fuck in the bedroom.

My wife started working for a greyhound trainer he was a bachelor and lived a few minutes walk away from us, I did a bit of maintenance around the kennels for him I noticed the way he looked at her as she was bending over in her shorts it was obvious he was interested in her, he was 15 years older than her and not much to look at so I didn't think it would happen even though she had had other men for a large part of our marriage, she needed 4 new tyre's for her car and as work had not been good for a while I told her we couldn't afford them she said she would get them somehow, long story short she fucked the greyhound trainer for them and went back the next evening to fuck him again, I soon found out why he had a much bigger dick than average it was very very thick round and she loved the way it stretched her cunt she fucked him 4 or 5 times a week at one time and I was struggling to get a look in, sometimes I would be told to cut the paddock by her while she was in his bed getting fucked by his big cock or to do some housework while she went to his bed for a fuck she had him for a lot of years with others in-between.

My wife started working for a greyhound trainer he was a bachelor and lived a few minutes walk away from us, I did a bit of maintenance around the kennels for him I noticed the way he looked at her as she was bending over in her shorts it was obvious he was interested in her, he was 15 years older than her and not much to look at so I didn't think it would happen even though she had had other men for a large part of our marriage, she needed 4 new tyre's for her car and as work had not been good for a while I told her we couldn't afford them she said she would get them somehow, long story short she fucked the greyhound trainer for them and went back the next evening to fuck him again, I soon found out why he had a much bigger dick than average it was very very thick round and she loved the way it stretched her cunt she fucked him 4 or 5 times a week at one time and I was struggling to get a look in, sometimes I would be told to cut the paddock by her while she was in his bed getting fucked by his big cock or to do some housework while she went to his bed for a fuck she had him for a lot of years with others in-between.
My wife at the time

Attachments

• 2008-05-16-14h57m03.jpg
    2008-05-16-14h57m03.jpg
    262.9 KB · Views: 25
Anyone here in a female led marriage where wife not only cucks you but is in charge of your whole life? She makes all the decisions and you obey her and subimit to her? So she is not just in charge in the bedroom and taking bulls but she also calls the shots concerning the household? My wife makes me do all the housework, often while she is in getting fucked. I'm not allowed to go out with friends or watch sports anymore and I must come straight home after work and put on an apron and start my chores. She can do as she likes and when at home I wait on her hand and foot. She also punishes me at times with spankings and corner time.
Yes! My situation is much like what you described. Denise is in control at home, sexually and otherwise. She does not hesitate to remind me of that, even in front of friends. If I "forget my place" she is quick to punish me as a reminder.

I love serving my wifes bull too. It demonstrates who the real man is and who the bitch is. He orders me about and I obey like a good sub. If I falter or screw up the belt comes off. I'm always bringing them refreshments when they're in bed or after when they are on the sofa cuddling.I also hand wash his laundry while listening to them fuck in the bedroom.
WaH his clothes BULLSHIT YOUR WIFE IS NOTHI G BUT A USELESS EGOTISTAL SLUT WHORE YOU NEED TO KICK.THRM.OUT OF YOUR HOUSE PERIOD