Female led Society

You can look into the Bonobo great ape social order its really amazing ! And they have a slight closer genetic comparison to humans than the patriarchal chimps.. ;))
I think in many species of animals the female takes the major or dominant role while the male is subordinate.
I wonder what role race would play in this society. I could see the women in charge maintaining a couple of squads of well-hung black men. One would be for their pleasure, e.g. a platoon of well-disciplined, muscular hung studs on call and available to service the aristocracy whenever they had the urge. This squad would be polite, have manners and a service-oriented demeanor. These gents would be musicians or waiters in our world. The other squad would also be disciplined, muscular and hung, but with an edge of roughness and violence. e.g. the drug dealers or football players of our world. They would protect the matriarchy like a Secret Service, and be on standby to keep the matriarchy's enemies in line. Misbehaving men would be punished by this squad based on the crime. Drunk and disorderly conduct would get you a slap. Theft would get you a more serious beating. Spousal abuse would of course mean the squad would gang-rape your ass in front of your wife (who is your superior in this society). Anything more serious means castration and a 0x0 tattoo. Woe to the man who opens his door and finds a squad of black men with hard penises in front of him. It means it's going to be a long night.
And the worst of the worst, after getting castrated (balls and penis) must live in a pit in the center of town where the superior females can urinate and dump their feces on them. They are fed only a slimey concoction made of 50% oatmeal and 50% semen collected from the higher up alpha males. They are let out of their pit once a week for a day long sesson of whippings,burning with hot irons and hard labor. In spite of this punishing lifestyle ther are given very good medical treatment designed to ensure a long life of torment in the pits.

I think in many species of animals the female takes the major or dominant role while the male is subordinate.

And the worst of the worst, after getting castrated (balls and penis) must live in a pit in the center of town where the superior females can urinate and dump their feces on them. They are fed only a slimey concoction made of 50% oatmeal and 50% semen collected from the higher up alpha males. They are let out of their pit once a week for a day long sesson of whippings,burning with hot irons and hard labor. In spite of this punishing lifestyle ther are given very good medical treatment designed to ensure a long life of torment in the pits.
TOTAL SICK.REPLY

Reactions: wasper
this is a fact. feminists are happier being led. unless they wish to become the very thing they hate.
Do the really wish to be led as opposed to being the leaders or do they simply wish to be equals. I always thought that feminists just want equality and not to rule. I think thats why a lot of men resist the feminist movement because they think women want to reverse the norm that's existed for years and place men in a subordinate role. There are natural leaders and followers in both genders. Women just want a fair chance to achieve their full potential. IMHO