Female led Society

droopy1

Male
Gold
I have a fantasy of a society where women are rulers and men are there slaves. The various stages or levels that men are assigned depends on their physical attributes,especially their cock size. Larger size men have higher positions with the largest allowed to fuck all the women and the very smallest of us must do all the menial work. The women are all super hot bathing suit model types. When a boy reaches the age of 18 he must get officially measured and his penis size is tatooed on his forehead for all to see. Then he is assigned a job based on his "Manhood Number". If you are below a certain number you are not considered a man and have no rights. You are not allowed to marry but can be auctioned off and be purchased by a woman. You are not permitted to dress like a man but rather you must wear womans clothing. You are obedient to all women and any female may flogg you at any time any place and without any reason. Anyone care to add to this story? Would you like to live in such a world? Just a fantasy.

Yeah, I can understand the 'fantasy' aspect of it.

But its far less realistic than little green men.
There's been an exponential growth in women realizing how they screw things up. Some have confided in me that they wish women (yes, including themselves) shouldn't get to vote.
They are even, rightly, blaming men for that too.
"They should have known better".

Yeah, I can understand the 'fantasy' aspect of it.

But its far less realistic than little green men.
There's been an exponential growth in women realizing how they screw things up. Some have confided in me that they wish women (yes, including themselves) shouldn't get to vote.
They are even, rightly, blaming men for that too.
"They should have known better".
Well I dont see how women would screw things up any more than men. They are every bit as smart as men but historically have not been given the same level of opportunity. In past years school girls were told that boys are better at math and science and that they should focus more on domestic things. After all, the professional males would need ready made housewives at some point. The guys who did not lean towards a college education were encouraged to seek out relatively good paying jobs in a trade.But again women were discouraged from pursuing this form of work and the rare female who did become a car mechanic or carpenter was looked upon as odd. Putting aside my fantasy of women ruling the world I often wondered if there would be less wars if they did rule.The lack of testosterone theoretically could create a more world wide peaceful demeanor IMHO.

Well I dont see how women would screw things up any more than men. They are every bit as smart as men but historically have not been given the same level of opportunity. In past years school girls were told that boys are better at math and science and that they should focus more on domestic things. After all, the professional males would need ready made housewives at some point. The guys who did not lean towards a college education were encouraged to seek out relatively good paying jobs in a trade.But again women were discouraged from pursuing this form of work and the rare female who did become a car mechanic or carpenter was looked upon as odd. Putting aside my fantasy of women ruling the world I often wondered if there would be less wars if they did rule.The lack of testosterone theoretically could create a more world wide peaceful demeanor IMHO.

How they screwed things up their insistence that 'feelings' be taken into account for everything instead of staying with objective goals and responsibilities.
You can't judge anything, because there is an infinite amount of intersectional oppression, etc.
Because of that few feel any responsibility to achieve so nearly every engagement is this sob story of why stuff that should have happened didn't happen.

Like I said, I get this from women in private. They are still too embarassed to admit it openly among other women.

I have a fantasy of a society where women are rulers and men are there slaves. The various stages or levels that men are assigned depends on their physical attributes,especially their cock size. Larger size men have higher positions with the largest allowed to fuck all the women and the very smallest of us must do all the menial work. The women are all super hot bathing suit model types. When a boy reaches the age of 18 he must get officially measured and his penis size is tatooed on his forehead for all to see. Then he is assigned a job based on his "Manhood Number". If you are below a certain number you are not considered a man and have no rights. You are not allowed to marry but can be auctioned off and be purchased by a woman. You are not permitted to dress like a man but rather you must wear womans clothing. You are obedient to all women and any female may flogg you at any time any place and without any reason. Anyone care to add to this story? Would you like to live in such a world? Just a fantasy.
Yes I would love to add in my own fantasy.....so as this new society is doing exactly what you have said down to the last period..........they are invaded by men dressed in mens clothing and takeover. Women are then put in the kitchen and will work tirelessly to appease the men they have succumbed to. The women will be so thankful that a man allows them to stay in the house. The bikini models (thank you for that) will only wear more than their bikini when ordered to by their master....ya know the man.

A disobedient woman can be traded in for one that understands her place in this new society. You can also barter her for food or to upgrade your cable and get all the sports channels. If you do trade her in you get an immediate replacement and the one you traded in gets sent to finishing school to learn to get her ass in line.

The "men" dressed in womens clothing are all shipped off to California where nobody would notice anyway.

I love a happy ending.

• Haha
Reactions: dickhurtz
Yes I would love to add in my own fantasy.....so as this new society is doing exactly what you have said down to the last period..........they are invaded by men dressed in mens clothing and takeover. Women are then put in the kitchen and will work tirelessly to appease the men they have succumbed to. The women will be so thankful that a man allows them to stay in the house. The bikini models (thank you for that) will only wear more than their bikini when ordered to by their master....ya know the man.

A disobedient woman can be traded in for one that understands her place in this new society. You can also barter her for food or to upgrade your cable and get all the sports channels. If you do trade her in you get an immediate replacement and the one you traded in gets sent to finishing school to learn to get her ass in line.

The "men" dressed in womens clothing are all shipped off to California where nobody would notice anyway.

I love a happy ending.
Or maybe the men in women's clothing are all castrated and turned into second class women where they live as sluts and cum dumps .

Female led society but as follows no tattoo age 21 . Rating listed as t shirt or auto tag 1 2 3 with sizes rated.as such 1. = xxx 2 = xxxx 3 = xxxxx ..men must.help women ger ready to go.out to.Fuck buy clothes hotel.and reservations men must pay for .Men to be in chasity when wife goes out to fuck Once a month man get hand job and and man must give woman an orgasm no penetrative sex ..nan mudt please woman once every 2 months a full
Imtervourse . Plus on birthaday anniversary xmas .. On wifes birthday hubby must go.all
Out for the woman..Pay for full weekend with boyfriend hes in.chasity DURING TIME HUBBY MUST BE SLAVE TONWIFES NEEDS NO SEX I TERction between him.wife and boyfriend

I've often thought it unfair how men can see how big women's tits are, but women can't see how big men's cocks are. Have had similar fantasies about forehead tattoos with 2 numbers, e.g. mine would be "6x5". I like the idea of a caste system by cock size LOL

that,s my fantasy,living in a FLR society,using men as obedient sluts,and where men must be dressed sexy,lingerie&high heels is a must and i wear this everyday now,so no problem for me,OMG just the thought to be overpowered&controlled by women,doing all the housework,cleaning&do the dirty laundry,getting a smack on your ass when she says i,m a sexy tease in my miniskirt&thigh highs&high heels,i would do anything for women in this naughty society,i,m curious what women would demand from us?

Attachments

• teasing&showing off.jpg
    teasing&showing off.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 8
  • sissy dressed for date.jpg
    sissy dressed for date.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 8
  • nylons&heels2.jpg
    nylons&heels2.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 8
that,s my fantasy,living in a FLR society,using men as obedient sluts,and where men must be dressed sexy,lingerie&high heels is a must and i wear this everyday now,so no problem for me,OMG just the thought to be overpowered&controlled by women,doing all the housework,cleaning&do the dirty laundry,getting a smack on your ass when she says i,m a sexy tease in my miniskirt&thigh highs&high heels,i would do anything for women in this naughty society,i,m curious what women would demand from us?
I have a feeling there would be a lot of pegging going on

I've often thought it unfair how men can see how big women's tits are, but women can't see how big men's cocks are. Have had similar fantasies about forehead tattoos with 2 numbers, e.g. mine would be "6x5". I like the idea of a caste system by cock size LOL
My tatoo would read 3x4. Sometimes I must wear tight womans jeans and my size is obvious. I do get stares from women but it's not out of admiriation.

Reactions: nicebiguy
I wonder what role race would play in this society. I could see the women in charge maintaining a couple of squads of well-hung black men. One would be for their pleasure, e.g. a platoon of well-disciplined, muscular hung studs on call and available to service the aristocracy whenever they had the urge. This squad would be polite, have manners and a service-oriented demeanor. These gents would be musicians or waiters in our world. The other squad would also be disciplined, muscular and hung, but with an edge of roughness and violence. e.g. the drug dealers or football players of our world. They would protect the matriarchy like a Secret Service, and be on standby to keep the matriarchy's enemies in line. Misbehaving men would be punished by this squad based on the crime. Drunk and disorderly conduct would get you a slap. Theft would get you a more serious beating. Spousal abuse would of course mean the squad would gang-rape your ass in front of your wife (who is your superior in this society). Anything more serious means castration and a 0x0 tattoo. Woe to the man who opens his door and finds a squad of black men with hard penises in front of him. It means it's going to be a long night.