Feminized Cucks??

Hey pistol, I don't know of any sites for that. In fact, that is a new term for me. If you find one let me know, I'm always open to explore.
that term is mentioned, occasionally, in the cuck threads. maybe not so much on this site, but it is on another site i visit. If interested, you can email me.

pete

nice pix. but he looks more like a crossdresser. i'm looking fo guys thatb are taking hormones to shrink their package & develop man-boobs. i'd like to see some pictures of them in the process, along with how long it takes, & what they are using as hormones.

Now, i am just curious. i have no intention of doing this. i'm not going to be the next bruce jenner.

pete

i'm sure you have seen pictures of trannys. they are so freakin' hot, to me. they have tits, rounded hips & look exactly like a woman.

Greetings from the land of Lady-boys.
My wife and I have sat at a Bangkok bar and watched as 'chicks with dicks' strut their stuff. I will often mistake a lady-boy for a woman and only when my wife explains some small details about them do I notice they are 'men'. There really are some sexy bitches with cocks and hairy balls.
Unlike many countries, it's accepted and regarded as normal that a man who feels more like a woman should look, dress and even become a woman.
Maybe not so much a "feminised cuck' but look no further than a chick with a suckable dick who could certainly make you her bitch and show you how to become the woman you yearn to be. Being pegged by a real cock. The possibilities are endless !!

Last edited: