Finally have plans to get together with a guy and his Hotwife this weekend!

btweets

Male
Dec 14, 2019
Aurora, Illinois
Just got done talking with a buddy I know and he wanted to know if I was interested in getting together with him and his Hotwife this weekend. Of course I said absolutely not! Ha, just kidding! Of course I said hell yeah, and that I’m sooo fucking horny right now!! I’ve been with this couple before and we had a really great time!! After the last time we were trying to get back together for another round but things always got in the way. We talked about taking her to an adult bookstore and buying her a remote controlled vibrator and then going to a bar or club while it’s in her pussy and taking turns playing with it, on and off, and using variable speeds! He had also brought up the idea that while he was driving, me and her would be in the backseat having some fun. She absolutely loves sucking cock and is great at it, so I was really hoping that we could find an adult bookstore that still has a few gloryholes and watch her work her magic! I’ve pretty much have done just about everything, but I’m not exactly sure how much they’ve done besides threesomes, MMF and MFF, so if anyone has any suggestions on things I could possibly introduce them to, I’d appreciate your feedback.

Just got done chatting with the male half of the couple and him and I went into some conversation that we’d never discussed before. He told me that he tasted his own cum for the first time after she gave him a blowjob and then immediately kissed him. He said they kissed for about 10 minutes and that it made him hard again. I told him I have yet to do that and that maybe when we get together she can help me do the same thing. I told him how bad I’ve been wanting to cum in her pussy and he said that she wouldn’t have a problem with that at all. I then told him that I’ve also always wanted to eat a pussy after cumming in it too. Then I surprised myself when I told him that if I was in the right kind of mood, that I might even consider eating her pussy after he’s cum inside her. A little bit later I told him that actually if I’m going to eat her pussy after he’s cum inside her, that it’s a rule that he’ll have to eat her out after I’ve cum inside her! He just laughed and said we’d have to pinky swear on that if it happened. Then he mentioned about having her give us both a blowjob at the same time, and I brought up about us doing a double vaginal penetration, to which he replied, that would be fun to try. I stated that I’m 100% not gay and it wouldn’t bother me at all if our cocks touched each other. His response was that if we gave her a double V penetration that she should have to take both our cocks in her mouth too. I told him I couldn’t agree more! So we’re going to try and get together one day this week and sounds like we’re going to step a little bit outside our normal boundaries, especially for me!!

Reactions: sjhopefulguy