Finally talked, thoughts on how it went and where it goes from here?

whiskeyguy101

Male
From
UK
Hey! Finally was able to have a chat with the misses about being interested in swinging/ sharing. To be honest, I was actually really surprised that the whole chat was calm, and not heated at all.

She admitted that she enjoys the different role play, she said the idea of a different guy is exciting, but isn't sure. (Maybe she's being low key about it?)
She also said well idk if I would get jealous?

She said she would consider going to a swinger club together. That evening we watched the Channel 4 doc on Liberty Elite (Swingers), her main comment of it was it didn't look very busy. Lol. And said that if I(being her) was messing with another chick, she's got to have big titties. (Also interesting cause she has never mentioned being bi- curious in 20 years lol).
A couple days later I asked if she thought about it, and said she was willing to go, but said idk what your thinking is going to come of it. I pulled her on the bed and said we are going together and that's all that matters.

I'm curious to other people's thoughts on how this went, does it sound promising?
Did anyone else's beginning start out in a similar way? Or any other advice?
Thanks!

Hey! Finally was able to have a chat with the misses about being interested in swinging/ sharing. To be honest, I was actually really surprised that the whole chat was calm, and not heated at all.

She admitted that she enjoys the different role play, she said the idea of a different guy is exciting, but isn't sure. (Maybe she's being low key about it?)
She also said well idk if I would get jealous?

She said she would consider going to a swinger club together. That evening we watched the Channel 4 doc on Liberty Elite (Swingers), her main comment of it was it didn't look very busy. Lol. And said that if I(being her) was messing with another chick, she's got to have big titties. (Also interesting cause she has never mentioned being bi- curious in 20 years lol).
A couple days later I asked if she thought about it, and said she was willing to go, but said idk what your thinking is going to come of it. I pulled her on the bed and said we are going together and that's all that matters.

I'm curious to other people's thoughts on how this went, does it sound promising?
Did anyone else's beginning start out in a similar way? Or any other advice?
Thanks!
Sounds to me that you two have made a positive start. You need to know exactly what each of you are prepared to do. And that means bi with woman mff mfm and what she would do with two cocks.

Good start, keep communicatiing. I was very up front in that I was turned on by idea of watching her with someone else but by no means had personal interest in other women, if she wanted a woman it could happen but I was not looking for myself and thus far I have not had another woman despite being given green light to do so. We have only been at this a couple of months and have gone the route not so much of swinging but of being in a 3 way relationship with her personally selected boy friend, he and I are both straight.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: wisebull4u
I would make sure you are both aware of each others limits. Make sure you know what your wife is okay with and what she isn’t. Also, make sure she knows what you are comfortable with and what you aren’t yet ready to try. I have found that rules will be bent and broken as you progress. You will get comfortable with new things and won’t get comfortable at the same pace. Keep talking!

Reactions: sjhopefulguy