Find men to teach me

kinkyfungirl

Female
Apr 13, 2015
Hey this is my first time trying anything like this but i wanted to see what its like:) i have a bf who is small and i now realise what im missing out on men with big cocks so here to try and find men to teach me about HUGE cocks. im very open minded;) im into, im bi, kink, anal, latex, bondage, i really wanna try a group of huge men hehe
drs.jpg helz.jpg legz.jpg

Hey this is my first time trying anything like this but i wanted to see what its like:) i have a bf who is small and i now realise what im missing out on men with big cocks so here to try and find men to teach me about HUGE cocks. im very open minded;) im into, im bi, kink, anal, latex, bondage, i really wanna try a group of huge men hehe
View attachment 1745 View attachment 1746 View attachment 1747
Please inbox /we are going turn u a true black cock cum slut!!remember photos with. Now!

now my cock is not huge but its bigish lol (i think)....its 8 and a half inches on a good day and i would love for you to be feeling it right up that hot tight arse of yours mmmmm yummy

now my cock is not huge but its bigish lol (i think)....its 8 and a half inches on a good day and i would love for you to be feeling it right up that hot tight arse of yours mmmmm yummy

Attachments

• 20150222_112930-1-1.jpg
    20150222_112930-1-1.jpg
    201.6 KB · Views: 128
You have the body for group fun...I would have a blast passing you around to my friends. Filling you with cock,and leaving you dripping cum all over the floor

View attachment 1745View attachment 1746View attachment 1747
I have 7 inches and thick with great stamina. I can last as long as you want and go multiple rounds. I promise I will make you squirt.

Sweet ass . I wsnt to lick your asshole while you talk to bf on phone