Find photos using google

Detection??? Of what?
Detection of purloined photos. If a photo looks too good to be true, its probably a photoshop hack job or a stolen photo. The reverse-image search engines can be tripped up by images that have been flipped horizontally (mirrored) or rotated slightly. Just today, I spotted two photos that purported to be of a husband's wife, but were lifted from a clothing catalog. By the way, a good first assumption is that half the females here are men.

Jesus, call the FBI, the CIA, the NSA, the DIA!!
Holy crap, PURLOINED?
HERE??
At this site on the internet??? That can't happen,
can it? Really? I'm so...distraught.

Please tell me it aint so...WiseOld

"I think there’s almost nothing I can’t excuse except perhaps worshiping graven images. That seems to be idiotic."

— Evelyn Waugh

Evelyn Waugh.....

That sounds about right for you.

Lets see. Evelyn Waugh & Wife Wants to Play?
How to become a slut Hotwife the easy way.
Oh yeah, I can see the parallel there.

Purloin & Waugh...you're obvious literary talent is wasted here...unless you like everone to know that we're in the presence of genius...

Please desist, you make us all feel so...common.

Emma,

If you want to send me copies of all your shady photos, I will tell you if I have ever seen them before. 🤭😬😃

(just some good natured fun Emma!)

I think the guidance above is pretty good! Best of luck and hopefully those in possession of any shady pics have kept them confidential! I love a good sexy photo, but have been blessed that digital photos weren’t that common when I looked good naked.

I definitely keep my wife’s sexy photos under lock and key and never share anything with strangers that has identifying features. No face pics or anything else that would be easy to recognize.

Guys all I want to do is see if any of the photos I have shared of me with others have found there way onto the web, nothing more than that
Am I reading this wrong? You post pictures in a public forum. A hotwife forum. No doubt you are a slut? Whore? All good btw. But you don't want these pics to be shared with strangers? Am I reading this right? I thought that was why hotwifes and cucks posted pics online? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Am I reading this wrong? You post pictures in a public forum. A hotwife forum. No doubt you are a slut? Whore? All good btw. But you don't want these pics to be shared with strangers? Am I reading this right? I thought that was why hotwifes and cucks posted pics online? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
I agree they should be shared i just wished the guys had tole me where they put them so i could look

By the way, if anyone needs good and fast image and gallery hosting without registration needed, here is one:

By the way, if anyone needs good and fast image and gallery hosting without registration needed, here is one:

Don't go to this website, thankfully my malware and antivirus is up to snuff they gave out all sorts of warnings.