Finding answers and sharing views

LanceShauna

Hi all bros and sis, Lance here. We are a chinese married couple in our 40s. Been sharing my wife to a few trusted friends, and lately, particularly more to Kevin.

Kevin dominates her pretty well and she seems to be very willing with him. I had this weird idea of allowing Kevin to pimp her off (not because we needed the money, but just for that adrenaline rush, for that weird fetish perhaps)

Do you guys deem this as appropriate? or totally unacceptable?

Hi all bros and sis, Lance here. We are a chinese married couple in our 40s. Been sharing my wife to a few trusted friends, and lately, particularly more to Kevin.

Kevin dominates her pretty well and she seems to be very willing with him. I had this weird idea of allowing Kevin to pimp her off (not because we needed the money, but just for that adrenaline rush, for that weird fetish perhaps)

Do you guys deem this as appropriate? or totally unacceptable?
It all depends on what Shauna wants to do. If she is receptive to the idea, go for it. Many women have this fantasy. Some don't realize how much it turns them on until a real Bull pimps them out.

You say that so far she has been with other men that were trusted friends. If Kevin or anyone else pimps her out, would you and your wife be okay with her being set up with some random guy?

I understand the potential of the adrenaline rush, but think this might best be left as a fantasy. That is unless you trust Kevin's judgement on the clients he recruits.

Reactions: LanceShauna
It all depends on what Shauna wants to do. If she is receptive to the idea, go for it. Many women have this fantasy. Some don't realize how much it turns them on until a real Bull pimps them out.
She was rather hesitant at the beginning, but some how Kevin had managed to convince her to try at least once/twice. So its just whether we will go ahead and really arrange something for her.

You say that so far she has been with other men that were trusted friends. If Kevin or anyone else pimps her out, would you and your wife be okay with her being set up with some random guy?

I understand the potential of the adrenaline rush, but think this might best be left as a fantasy. That is unless you trust Kevin's judgement on the clients he recruits.
Kevin said he will pimp her out to his trusted friends and he will be together in the room (if i'm not there with my wife).

But yes, its true, there might have risks which we are not aware of at this moment.