Weird thoughts of how my wife to be shared....

LanceShauna

We are a chinese married couple in our 40s. Been sharing my wife to a few trusted friends, and lately, particularly more to Kevin.

Kevin dominates her pretty well and she seems to be very willing with him. I had this weird idea of allowing Kevin to pimp her off (not because we needed the money, but just for that adrenaline rush, for that weird fetish perhaps)

Do you guys deem this as appropriate? or totally unacceptable?

It's both appropriate & acceptable! I've pimped off my GF many times and she luvs the thrill. She got to keep the $$ & her fag husband got to clean her up when I sent her home with cum leaking from her swollen pussy.
However, I was VERY careful as to who she saw.
Made sure they were clean, refined business men.

Seems like its not an uncommon thing to do. I thought i was all alone. Lol...

Not too uncommon. When a woman submits to a bull, he takes ownership of her. She knows that. It make her pussy wet. Men pay to fuck her, it turns her on. As it does you. See if she'll take pix & send them to you..

That thought never occured to me but it sounds really hot actually, thanks for putting it in my head haha. I guess just gotta be careful, with protection and such, or be selective with who her clients are

Reactions: naturalcucky
That thought never occured to me but it sounds really hot actually, thanks for putting it in my head haha. I guess just gotta be careful, with protection and such, or be selective with who her clients are
Yes thats true. Safety is our top priority.

You need to check the clients out really well.
This will protect her & endear u to her. Mature only, over 50? Ask profession & education. If they give u any bs, lose em.
When she gets them in a room, have them strip completely naked & get on the bed. U set up charges b4 he sees her.
Have her ask him "are you working for or with any branch/type of law enforcement.
It works. If you do ur pre -check well, there shud be no problem. You can also watch/hear on her phone, which can be very hot.

Reactions: naturalcucky
You need to check the clients out really well.
This will protect her & endear u to her. Mature only, over 50? Ask profession & education. If they give u any bs, lose em.
When she gets them in a room, have them strip completely naked & get on the bed. U set up charges b4 he sees her.
Have her ask him "are you working for or with any branch/type of law enforcement.
It works. If you do ur pre -check well, there shud be no problem. You can also watch/hear on her phone, which can be very hot.
Yes, you are right. Safety is definitely my top priority. Glad that everyone is chipping in their thoughts and advices. At least i dont feel alone with this dirty thoughts, or a weird fetish. Hahahahahah