Finding our cuckold feet- an amazing journey

Thanks for the reply and I think you’re right. It’s definitely not always been an easy journey snd there have been lots of ups and downs with emotions. I really do struggle with that aspect. I know how much my husband wants this but sometimes I think his jealousy and my guilt (which leads to emotional neediness) gets in the way. And given how much I would not want this in reverse I can’t just ignore / overlook if my husband has a wobble or I don’t feel 100% loved or idolised. Sadly I’m not able to just say fuck you it’s happening whether you like it or not. It’s a tricky one and I think partly why we’ve not fully cracked this lifestyle.

Like you say above it’s the mix of emotions. I want the lover and the mind blowing sex with a different guy, a guy who gives me more than my husband can sexually and I also like the connection and newness. But moreover I want my husband so badly and want to be adored by him. That’s a big part of it for me. And I guess one can’t work without the other for me.

In terms of watching I 100% would be up for that. We haven’t quite got there yet, but I had a lover round here whilst we were both in. I kissed him in front of husband and then later we went upstairs to play, leaving my husband downstairs. This guy had the biggest cock and it felt insanely good. Knowing my husband was downstairs was incredible, especially when he knew how much better/bigger this guy was and how hard he made me cum.

My hubby has also “cleaned” me up on a few occasions. He loves to do that SO much and I find it a real turn on. The intimacy of the gesture is off the chart.

Currently we are having A break but I’m hopeful for some more fun in 2022…. If I can wait that long ..
@Carrie40 your husband is so blessed to have you ❤️

Reactions: Carrie40
So I’m brand new on here so please be nice. Not sure if this is the typical post. I guess I’m other peoples views / experiences who are in similar situations.
So I’m 40 years old and been married for 14. Still turn a few heads. Many years ago my husband broached the subject of me having a lover and it’s become a bit of an obsession of his. He’s drop dead gorgeous, but it’s fair to say he isn’t massively endowed. He’s by no means small, but certainly the smallest I’ve had. (Maybe I should post a pic…). Putting it bluntly he knows that I miss big cocks, so wants me to have that.
To be honest it took me until pretty recently to really consider this. I just couldn’t see how this could be good for a relationship. I love my husband to pieces so how could me fucking other men do anything but jeopardise things…?I’ve really battled with this.
So what changed … I guess the kids being a bit older and me thinking actually I do want some fun, and craving the thought of another man, and given my husband is laying this out on a plate, I thought why not.
So here we are relatively newly embarking on the “cuckold” journey. We’ve had a few experiences so far. Its definitely been amazing, and has made me so much more sexually confident. I know what I want and I’m happy to go get it. Plus there’s been a snowball effect, the more I have the more I want and crave it! There has been some teething issues ..… mainly in terms of each other’s expectations from what we should get out of this… that said we’re both looking forward to continuing on the journey. Communication is key, but sometimes easier said than done!

A big part of this for me is the experience with my husband - to bring us closer together. He’s empowered me to own it and I understand the profound impact this has on him. Despite this I still feel some tentativeness and guilt on my part. So wondered what people’s tips were in embracing this. So I can lie back open my legs and enjoy playing 😉 with other men and drive my husband wild in the process.

Also happy to share more about our journey if anyone’s interested.
Sounds like you understand the dynamics pretty well.

Thanks for the reply and I think you’re right. It’s definitely not always been an easy journey snd there have been lots of ups and downs with emotions. I really do struggle with that aspect. I know how much my husband wants this but sometimes I think his jealousy and my guilt (which leads to emotional neediness) gets in the way. And given how much I would not want this in reverse I can’t just ignore / overlook if my husband has a wobble or I don’t feel 100% loved or idolised. Sadly I’m not able to just say fuck you it’s happening whether you like it or not. It’s a tricky one and I think partly why we’ve not fully cracked this lifestyle.

Like you say above it’s the mix of emotions. I want the lover and the mind blowing sex with a different guy, a guy who gives me more than my husband can sexually and I also like the connection and newness. But moreover I want my husband so badly and want to be adored by him. That’s a big part of it for me. And I guess one can’t work without the other for me.

In terms of watching I 100% would be up for that. We haven’t quite got there yet, but I had a lover round here whilst we were both in. I kissed him in front of husband and then later we went upstairs to play, leaving my husband downstairs. This guy had the biggest cock and it felt insanely good. Knowing my husband was downstairs was incredible, especially when he knew how much better/bigger this guy was and how hard he made me cum.

My hubby has also “cleaned” me up on a few occasions. He loves to do that SO much and I find it a real turn on. The intimacy of the gesture is off the chart.

Currently we are having A break but I’m hopeful for some more fun in 2022…. If I can wait that long ..
Sounds like hubby is a natural cuckold. You say that he cleans you up and you both enjoy it so much. Having him involved in clean up like this is what is needed to stop any jealousy and guilt getting in the road. He clearly understands what this guys cock does for you and would be quick to take up cleaning and sucking him for you.

Attachments

• cuckhome09.jpeg
    cuckhome09.jpeg
    221.4 KB · Views: 6
  • cuckduty37.jpg
    cuckduty37.jpg
    259.6 KB · Views: 6
Reactions: Jon Day