Fine only having 1 bull?

Do you think it's best if a hotwife has more than 1 bull? Here's the reason I ask. My wife only has 1 bull - her ex-boyfriend. She tells me she has no interest in any emotional connection with him in terms of a relationship at all. In her own words, "He's hot, good looking, incredible in bed, and has very big cock". When they have sex, my wife is literally screaming in pleasure, and he makes her cum over and over in multiple positions. I love that, and it turns me on so much.

I'm just thinking - if my wife had at least 2 bulls wouldn't she be less likely to develop any emotional attachment? I guess I'm just a little nervous. Long story short, he fucks her now about 2X per week, but she says she has no other interest in another bull. She also told me that he loves the excitement of knowing that he's giving her the fucking that she needs, and loves how much she prefers his cock. They've been having sex for several months now, and he's actually coming to spend the night tonight in our bed, and I reluctantly agreed to sleep in the spare room. Apparently, he's going to see how many times he can make her cum tonight!

Do you think it's best if a hotwife has more than 1 bull? Here's the reason I ask. My wife only has 1 bull - her ex-boyfriend. She tells me she has no interest in any emotional connection with him in terms of a relationship at all. In her own words, "He's hot, good looking, incredible in bed, and has very big cock". When they have sex, my wife is literally screaming in pleasure, and he makes her cum over and over in multiple positions. I love that, and it turns me on so much.

I'm just thinking - if my wife had at least 2 bulls wouldn't she be less likely to develop any emotional attachment? I guess I'm just a little nervous. Long story short, he fucks her now about 2X per week, but she says she has no other interest in another bull. She also told me that he loves the excitement of knowing that he's giving her the fucking that she needs, and loves how much she prefers his cock. They've been having sex for several months now, and he's actually coming to spend the night tonight in our bed, and I reluctantly agreed to sleep in the spare room. Apparently, he's going to see how many times he can make her cum tonight!
It's totally okay for any hot wife to have just one bull...so long as I am that one bull! :p Okay...just kidding.

In all seriousness, every wife is unique. Every relationship dynamic is unique.

Sure, conceivably, for some women, in some situations, investing so much energy in one bull could be a little risky.
But in your situation, she knows the guy well, and seems quite clear that she only wants him for her physical pleasure,
so it seems pretty safe. Sounds like she's found someone who scratches her sexual itch almost perfectly...
which is ultimately good for you, too. :)